Call of Duty: Warzone

Soldato
You can but everyone else will be in a team so is tough!

Saying that all my squad mates left last night and I got 6 kills and came 3rd solo. (Got lucky and did a bit of camping, I mostly suck)

Cheers, I prefer to play in a squad, same as you, I ended a game solo and came 2nd to a squad, not sure how as I suck at the game in general, but I think the best method to get to the end game is to stay away from the built up areas as much as possible.

Soldato
I set my PS4 to dl this off the ps store the other day. Saying it was only about 8.5GB.

That doesent seem right? Haven't had chance to get my pro on to check.

The plunder mode has piqued my interest. Anyone played it that can give feedback?

Soldato
I set my PS4 to dl this off the ps store the other day. Saying it was only about 8.5GB.

That doesent seem right? Haven't had chance to get my pro on to check.

The plunder mode has piqued my interest. Anyone played it that can give feedback?
That's the first download. There are others. Its around 100gb in total.

Well, I tried a couple of games. Interface is clunky af. Movement is bad. I don't like to **** on anything but ok, not for me.

Associate
I played a couple of games of warzone over the weekend with a friend, and i was surprised how much i enjoyed it. I was never a fan of blackout previously so i wasn't expecting to like it that much but it surprised me.

Back
Top Bottom