Call of Duty: Warzone

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

Played Battle Royale a few times, died every single time as expected. Will give the other game mode a go.

Best I've managed is a top 15 finish so far! It's pretty addictive in all honesty, I have no real complaints

Soldato
Plunder is brilliant, much better than battle royale imo. Extracting cash is good and can be tense if you're ready to deposit a big amount and the enemy turn up.

Soldato
Plunder is pretty good, do you have to call a helicopter in or one of them balloons to collect your money to actually win the game, or can you just carry it on you at all times?
I know the latter is risky though.

Soldato
With BR it's easy to move from building to building hiding but then it's a waste of time playing.

I think solo and duo will improve things. Also some changes needed to weapon loot and maybe circle size or time limit to encourage more combat.

Associate
The squad assignment system drives me mad. Seem to get a full 3/3 squad about once every 5th game, otherwise 1/3 or 2/3; and I've only had about 3 games where the whole squad actually works together. There's always one idiot sat on some roof with a rifle getting 0 kills and $0.

Associate
The squad assignment system drives me mad. Seem to get a full 3/3 squad about once every 5th game, otherwise 1/3 or 2/3; and I've only had about 3 games where the whole squad actually works together. There's always one idiot sat on some roof with a rifle getting 0 kills and $0.
I had the same, luckily i tend to play with a friend, so we don't mid if the 3rd spot isn't filled lol. Once they introduce solo and duo, it wouldn't be so bad.

Soldato
Does anyone else have trouble joining any games? I've been sat in Plunder for the last 30 minutes (third night in a row) and I can't connect. My NAT Type is Open so I've no idea what the issue is? PC I can get on a game in <20 seconds.... Not sure what I can do? Anyone in the same situation? Just stays on 'searching for a match'.

Don
Does anyone else have trouble joining any games? I've been sat in Plunder for the last 30 minutes (third night in a row) and I can't connect. My NAT Type is Open so I've no idea what the issue is? PC I can get on a game in <20 seconds.... Not sure what I can do? Anyone in the same situation? Just stays on 'searching for a match'.

Finding a game should not be hard right now, even with Crossplay turned off. I would have mentioned NAT but that is fine, strange..

Soldato
Finding a game should not be hard right now, even with Crossplay turned off. I would have mentioned NAT but that is fine, strange..

I know, right? On Xbox I can't turn crossplay off (padlock) I have come out of the 'lobby' too and still same issue.

Is there a way I can check NAT? Although I am sure it would report it legit on the screen?

Don
I know, right? On Xbox I can't turn crossplay off (padlock) I have come out of the 'lobby' too and still same issue.

Is there a way I can check NAT? Although I am sure it would report it legit on the screen?

You can do it in the network section in settings on the actual PS4, I assume you can do the same on the Xbox. Mine is always moderate and I can get into games straight away

Soldato
Plunder is great fun. Had a game a couple of days where we were first to get the 1 mil but lost in the bonus round, ended up 3rd! Was fuming but it's such a laugh.

I wish they'd bin the Gulag off. It's annoying getting killed straight away then getting having someone get a lucky headshot on you so you are already on 0-2. I don't thin the Gulag stats should go towards your K/D either!

Don
Plunder is great fun. Had a game a couple of days where we were first to get the 1 mil but lost in the bonus round, ended up 3rd! Was fuming but it's such a laugh.

I wish they'd bin the Gulag off. It's annoying getting killed straight away then getting having someone get a lucky headshot on you so you are already on 0-2. I don't thin the Gulag stats should go towards your K/D either!

I'm terrible in the gulag but I think it's a fun addition

Soldato
Started to play plunder mode a lot more now managed 3 wins on the bounce then 3rd a few times after that.

Currently using the Aug with the 5.56 rounds and fal as my secondary as its fairly decent and medium-long range as I'm awful with snipers

Soldato
I'm terrible in the gulag but I think it's a fun addition

I think i'd enjoy it more if it wasn't just pistols and shotguns. I suck with the pistols and always get the blooming Magnum!

The two load outs I generally run are: GRAU (sorted for long range) and Bizon or the M4 and Pila (this one has ghost) Both have cold blooded, amped with heartbeat sensor and Molotov. The AUG with 5..56 drum is one I've swapped in and out a bit too.

Back
Top Bottom