Call of Duty: Warzone

Don
Just YouTube ‘warzone help’ and there are numerous guides.

What are you struggling with? Loadouts have been in COD for donkey years. Just pick a Grau (google attachments but you want to go into MP and level it up), RPG as secondary. Perks, cold blooded, ghost and amped.
C4 and heartbeat.

Survive long enough to get your load out and the game will seem a lot easier.
Try find a group to play with, it’s a lot more fun.

Don
Nice little stadium glitch where people can get in it and see everyone around and on it, without being seen. I was the victim of it. I got a vid of it, is it worth my time actually doing anything with it?

Soldato
Is anyone else finding Warzone a bit harder since the start of Season 4?

Yup. It feels like everyone always knows exactly where I am or I'm getting beamed from half way across the map with someone using a GRAU and iron sights. It weirdly only feels like Warzone that's got tougher. I'm still doing decent enough in Plunder and regular MP.

Since the start of this season I've barely won in the Gulag and struggling to get any kills at all.

Soldato
Yup. It feels like everyone always knows exactly where I am or I'm getting beamed from half way across the map with someone using a GRAU and iron sights. It weirdly only feels like Warzone that's got tougher. I'm still doing decent enough in Plunder and regular MP.

Since the start of this season I've barely won in the Gulag and struggling to get any kills at all.

Yeah its odd. Something has changed. So much so, Half the folk I play with normally have given up playing lately.

Caporegime
OP
Is anyone else finding Warzone a bit harder since the start of Season 4?

a bit? It’s nigh on impossible now.

Everyone seems like they’re a pro gamer and able to pick you off at any range and kill you instantly, yet me? I have to dump two clips into people to kill them.

I also struggle in the Gulag, but that could be tram members calling out where I am, so who knows that, but people also have laser precision in there too, you watch the killcam and your dead before they were even on the screen.

Drift0r has mentioned this too in one of his recent videos, almost like SBMM has been cranked up in Warzone. I wouldn’t be surprised if they have implemented the three/five recent games from MP, I hadn’t played for a week and the first game on I get 7 kills (not magnificent by any stretch, but good for me playing trios with randoms) then after it steadily dropped until I was in god lobbies of not even being able to kill anyone and when landing I was getting swarmed by full teams and being downed instantly. It’s borderline not fun to play.

Soldato
a bit? It’s nigh on impossible now.

Everyone seems like they’re a pro gamer and able to pick you off at any range and kill you instantly, yet me? I have to dump two clips into people to kill them.

This is what I was finding but put it down to the internet I'm using at the minute or the NAT type.
I seem to be getting out played every single time by people with dual pistols even when I use a grau or mp5/mp7.

Caporegime
Seems the same on trios, quads seems harder oddly. Everyone is rocking Grau's still until the nerf comes (if?) plus a lot of people are probably using the precision aim assist which is massively effective since the last update.

If you are playing with randoms you have no chance now, there's so many teams who play together all the time that they will always come out top of any gunfight.

Caporegime
OP
Seems the same on trios, quads seems harder oddly. Everyone is rocking Grau's still until the nerf comes (if?) plus a lot of people are probably using the precision aim assist which is massively effective since the last update.

If you are playing with randoms you have no chance now, there's so many teams who play together all the time that they will always come out top of any gunfight.

yep this too! The on the odd occasion I manage to get top 5 I stick around to watch it play out and it’s alway a full squad left and then you see the roll call at the end it’s full of teams with all the same clan tag, like honestly 75% of the lobby are proper teams, unless you get very very very lucky with a random squad who use mics you will never win.

my random matchmaking also seems to have gone to crap, when the game first launched randoms were using mics all the time, but now it’s just mute and nobody talks at all.

it’s frustrating because the game mode is fantastic IMHO

Caporegime
I got 6 wins in a week a couple of weeks ago, now it feels like I'm running around with a big arrow on my head.

Will try precision aim assist though.

Hopefully the Grau nerf will help mix things up a little. Been trying to use other weapons but 90% of my killcams are people with gold Graus lighting me up from across the map.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ah......good old updates... 31 gb and snail pace upload speeds..... ALWAYS this game.

I’m under 1mbps atm

Edit...... a shutdown and restart of my Xbox seems to fixed it... getting 70 - 100 again now .... would have taken a week at that low speed lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom