Call of Duty: Warzone

Soldato
the latest issue is a massive game freeze when first getting out the heartbeat sensor. Anyone else get this?

Had it a few times yesterday cost us winning a game of duos (still not won in duos but plenty of trio wins).

Was close to winning a game of duos only for a set of ladders to screw me over tried to run past them to follow the circle as it was moving, Just me and another squad left and the game decideds to teleport me onto them only to get shot off them from the other team out in a field.

Caporegime
Don't think I'm ever topping this solo win, was having a quiet game with everyone just camping in buildings until they were forced out by the gas - I ran from Mil Base to Downtown and only encountered two other players. Killed 6 of the final 10 remaining :D

Caporegime
OP
Don't think I'm ever topping this solo win, was having a quiet game with everyone just camping in buildings until they were forced out by the gas - I ran from Mil Base to Downtown and only encountered two other players. Killed 6 of the final 10 remaining :D

what were those two doing together at the end? Why weren’t they shooting each other?

Caporegime
Should have died then for sure, they must've had an SMG or been caught in the gas mask animation. 30 rounds should have been enough if I actually hit the target.

C64

C64

Soldato
Games dying a slow death there's simply too many people cheating added to that the terrible audio and sync issues you have a long slow death.

Final straw for me was is the gulag many times I am shot and nobody is in my fov
on replay they are standing right in front of me shooting but there's nobody on my screen

only way to save the game is implement a strict anti cheat software and fix the sync issues and audio but I doubt they ever will

Caporegime
OP
Games dying a slow death there's simply too many people cheating added to that the terrible audio and sync issues you have a long slow death.

Final straw for me was is the gulag many times I am shot and nobody is in my fov
on replay they are standing right in front of me shooting but there's nobody on my screen

only way to save the game is implement a strict anti cheat software and fix the sync issues and audio but I doubt they ever will

the gulag is a great idea but it’s ruined by the issue you mentioned and also the people with rapid fire controllers who can get several rounds off before you even fire one.

C64

C64

Soldato
the gulag is a great idea but it’s ruined by the issue you mentioned and also the people with rapid fire controllers who can get several rounds off before you even fire one.
yea it will be around ages and die like a red dwarf but come on this is 2020 there was better anti cheat software in games 15 years ago
why not just have something that scans the system before every round starts could be done in the pre load

Caporegime
I'm not good enough to be in lobbies with cheaters.

I've tried swapping the shoulder buttons and triggers and just can't get used to it. That's the only way to beat the delay on single shot weapons.

Caporegime
I'm not good enough to be in lobbies with cheaters.

I've tried swapping the shoulder buttons and triggers and just can't get used to it. That's the only way to beat the delay on single shot weapons.

Its took me about 6 months to get used to RS and B swap which i did to slide better. 12yrs of COD with RT fire, im never gonna reverse that one.

Associate
Loving this game since I started playing about a week ago.

Is there any point getting this season’s battle pass given that it resets in a week. Can you still benefit from unlocks etc after the new season starts?

Caporegime
You will/can earn more Cod points from a season than it costs if you max out the season levels. Might be tough in only a week though !

what tier are you on

Last edited:
Soldato
The week you have been playing will count towards the unlocks on the battlepasa, but still leaves you only a week to do whatever is left! This season was a bit rubbish really, not sure if I’d bother!

Back
Top Bottom