Call of Duty WWII (CoD 2017?)

Associate
MW2 while was fun at the time trashed the series imo. The amount of bs cheese in that game was insane. They've been back peddling ever since.

Soldato
IMO, CoD4 was the absolute pinnacle of online FPS, closely followed by WaW and then MW2, though it had its problems throughout. Since then they’ve just deteriorated. BOps I bought but didn’t play enough to form an opinion and anything after that I simply avoided.

Soldato
It's mental that people are already on prestige level two on this. I've come across about four or five people over the weekend who are on prestige level two. I mean, they must have done almost nothing but play the game since launch day. In spite of that I'm enjoying the MP on this game. They seem to have mostly sorted out the server issues, I'm getting into games much more quickly now and other than the odd host migration things seem stable. My biggest gripe is that this has broken with CoD tradition and has made some of the best guns late level unlocks. Imo this is a stupid move. You're always going to have new people buying the game and you want to give those newbies as good a chance of competing as possible. In previous CoD games the best guns were either ones that you start with or quickly unlock. On this the BAR is a very late unlock that is almost unparalleled on the assault class and the MP40 is a prestige unlock and is one of the best SMGs.

Associate
new patch released for ps4 and xbox 8 hours ago and fixes a few issues

also it reduces the power of the bar,st44 and a couple of other guns

one of the main ones for me is stopping sniper rifles auto centering which will cut down on the quick scopers hopefully :)

The update also nerfs and buffs a handful of weapons. The Walther toggle action shotgun, Bren LMG, and LMG bipod have all been boosted, while the BAR, STG44, FG42, and machine pistol are all weaker now than before.
Multiplayer Updates
  • Connectivity improvements and optimizations
  • Fixed de-ranking issues
  • Addressed an issue where players encountered an infinite load screen
  • Leaderboard stability improvements and bug fixes
  • General UI improvements
  • Loading optimizations
  • Splitscreen functionality improvements
  • Added new unlock inventory stars to indicate when new items are added
  • Adjusted hit marker audio to be higher default level (note: can be adjusted in settings)
  • Fixed out of world exploits on Gustav Cannon and Sainte Marie du Mont
  • Espionage Basic Training - Reduced painted time from 10 seconds to 6. Made it so only bullet damage paints you.
  • Weapon tuning to allow for one shot kills outside of hardcore mode, enabling challenge completion.
  • Fixed infinite flamethrower bug
  • XP Earn rate tuned in Operation Neptune
  • Fix issue of shotgun variants not appearing
  • Emblem Editor and visualization improvements
  • GameBattles Improvements
  • Fixed Gridiron Ball exploits
Multiplayer Weapon Tuning Updates
Buffs
  • Walther Toggle Action Shotgun - Damage increased at extremely close range
  • Bren LMG - Increased damage per shot
  • LMG Bipod - Sped up ADS time when in bipod stance
Nerfs
  • BAR Rifle - decreased fire rate and widened hip fire spread
  • STG44 Rifle - widened hip fire spread
  • FG42 Rifle - increased recoil and widened hip fire spread
  • Machine Pistol - decreased damage ranges
Sniper Class
  • Fixed a bug with all Sniper Rifles zooming to exact center when aiming down the sights.

Associate
It's a shame the BAR got nerfed before I could get my hands on it! The StG44 still seems good though, at least when you ADS with it.

I'm having a lot more fun playing Hardcore than the ordinary modes. The hitreg seems a lot better and I'm not having to pump someone full of lead only for them to turn around and seemingly kill me instantly. I'm actually liking the loot boxes too. Got some cool epic and heroic gun and clothing versions.

Soldato
I'm having a lot more fun playing Hardcore than the ordinary modes. The hitreg seems a lot better and I'm not having to pump someone full of lead only for them to turn around and seemingly kill me instantly.

Pretty much why I only play Hardcore. I keep trying Core but just get annoyed at the problems you mention.

Caporegime
That’s all I’ve been playing.

Y u ignore my invites eh?.

//we play almost exclusively War. We'll do the odd other game of whatever if it's a bounty thingy but war is where it's at for us. I genuinely hope that they flesh this mode out a lot more rather than add another crap Nuketown map.

Caporegime
OP
Y u ignore my invites eh?.

//we play almost exclusively War. We'll do the odd other game of whatever if it's a bounty thingy but war is where it's at for us. I genuinely hope that they flesh this mode out a lot more rather than add another crap Nuketown map.

Haha, sorry saw them come in but was in a party.

Will definitely be up for some partying up though.

Back
Top Bottom