1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Call of duty

Discussion in 'Mobile and Tablet Games' started by David Flett, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Deception

Soldato

If anyone fancies a few games in the evening most days and weekends, just add me: SenZ

Always around at that time playing some BR or MP Ranked (could do with some help on domination as current team doesnt know what they're doing or are just bots haha)

2. Musty Pie

Soldato

3. Deception

Soldato

Yea, one you start doing ranked and climb up, then you will starting playing with real people. Met a few with insane aim for a mobile game.. Although this is my first FPS on mobile I've ever played! I do quite enjoy BR and clown class, mainly due to throwing them randomly in to the open and they either seek out anyone hiding or people just can't resist shooting them, which also leads to their deaths too :D

4. jrwagh333

Mobster

Maybe we could get an OCUK group?

5. Deception

Soldato

I'm up for that! :)

6. ExoMale

Mobster

quite addicted to this game, one of the best and most enjoyable fps games ive probably played on mobile.

the only annoying thing i have found is on my iphone 8 plus i would get a lot of connection issues when theres no real wifi issues, but on my ipad air 2 that can only play it on medium(not that this seems to matter) i didnt get any connection issues and these issues would happen loading the game, yet on my newly acquired galaxy Note 10, the game plays spot on with the only connection issues happening when i actually lose wifi signal.

played it on an S8 and perfect, S10 seems perfect too and all devices had the latest software updates, so i reckon the port to Android is much better than that of Apple.

7. Sn0rks

Associate

Count me in as well!

Never had any issues on Iphone XS with wifi or celluar

8. Zeonixx

Associate

Yeah the game is surprisingly good for a mobile shooter!

9. Deception

Soldato

Burnt out towards the end of season 1, hopefully get back on this again soon.. Have enough Cod points to get a free pass!