Called the police earlier regarding dangerous motorbike usage in my area.

Soldato
@AHarvey Indeed sad times I don't blame the police. I hate tax hikes as much as the next person but if I knew it was going to police and NHS I would happily pay extra
As for injuring the twits involved.... (Feel free to swap vowels ,) I think our police need more support when crap happens. Don't get me wrong if they are caught being corrupt or openly racist then throw the book at them but accidents that happen when someone is comitting a crime or when it looks like a criminal has a gun but they don't, our police need more support imo

Caporegime
Had enough of idiot drivers near me. I live right next to the coast and there's a lovely long stretch of straight, level road. Every night it's basically being used as a racetrack/drag strip. Last night it was until 3am. Screeching tyres, crap exhausts, bouncing off the rev limiter. The police station is half a mile away so there's no chance they couldn't have heard it but...nothing.

Soldato
I get that around here with people bombing it along the bypass which is usually dead at night. It's mostly bikers but you can hear them from miles away every weekend. If I can hear them then the police station definitely can, because it's only about 600 meters away from it. I suppose they are doing it mostly out of the way and not in town, but it's a bit of an embarrassment for the police that it goes on.

I've only read about one guy getting prosecuted a few years back. Mainly because he filmed himself, put it on youtube showing his reg number and face. Basically he did all their work for them.

Since they installed cameras everywhere the traffic cops have pretty much vanished. So it's really easy to get away with stuff if you aren't a total moron. Multi-million pound camera systems get fooled by simply removing your plates/using fake ones and wearing a hat...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom