Can anyone read and translate Japanese please?

Caporegime
Can someone how understands the language translate this a bit for me please?

DSC_0067_zpsujkxoeau.jpg~original

DSC_0063_zpsbbpmcidl.jpg~original

DSC_0064_zpsrmqtndla.jpg~original

DSC_0066_zpswbpm9wim.jpg~original

In particular the yellow text by the bolt and the large square text with yellow characters and a ! symbol.

Soldato
I will read This product is a product developed for motor sports, competition. We can not assume the responsibility of accidents etc. by use on general public roads so please understand We do not assume any responsibility for damages incurred by customers or third parties using this product incorrectly or other inconveniently due to circumstances E. To be alarmed. Beforehand Please note that the installation work should be done by 117 people who have received 7 education even at a factory with well equipped facility. There is a possibility of injury etc. if you do work outside the expert. Please wear injury etc. Please work Please pay attention to the packing of goods shipping to the goods which were damaged (if the delivered goods were damaged), we will deliver them by any chance, returned Please be sure to inform the person in charge of the transport flight that you delivered to us, although we will be sorry to trouble you if there is damage etc.

(you can use the camera with the Google Translate app ;) )

Man of Honour
(you can use the camera with the Google Translate app ;) )

I was going to joke about it saying it was very important to fully understand the instructions and warns several times of risk of death or maiming but that was the extent of my Japanese... turns out the truth wasn't far off.

Back
Top Bottom