Can anyone solve this or is someone having my life

Caporegime
I played with Messi and against Messi. I played with Diego Costa and against Diego Costa. I played with Gareth Bale and against Gareth Bale. I played with Thiago Silva and against Thiago Silva. I played with Lewandowski and against Lewandowski. I played in the English, Italian, German, French and Spanish leagues. I'm over 30. My last two coaches are Spanish.

Got this one through from a friend and none of us in the group chat can come up with anyone :confused:

Underboss
Well Messi has only ever played for Barca and Argentina (not counting th pre-2000's youth side) - having Bale in there is tough also, he had what Wales, Southampton, The North London idiots & Real.

It could be a youth team/B team person - that potentially a lot of players to cross reference.

I'm calling troll answer.

Soldato
Looks like there's a Football quiz app that posed this very poser and it's doing the rounds... so possibly for reals, but also possibly some data monkey's error at the app end.

Man of Honour
Whole load of football players (and a manager) with the last name Lewandowski so maybe they are playing on that and it isn't the same person playing with and against.

Soldato
How many players meet the criteria of having played in all 5 major European leagues? There's several who have played in 4 but I'm struggling with any who have played all 5.

Soldato
I was thinking Eidur Gudjohnsen, but he's not played in Germany (edit: or Italy for that matter).

Remember Costa played for Brazil briefly, but I still can't think of any links.

It must include charity matches if it isn't trolling.

Back
Top Bottom