can I get AIO coolers without fans?

Associate
Im looking for an AIO cooler with 280mm - 360mm radiator, but i also have a bunch of 140mm fans i'd rather use than the ones that come with it. obviously not having fans takes away from the "AIO" bit, is there a name for radiators with 2 loops going to my cpu? if im going to do it myself, i dont want to have have some resovoir and stuff, I just want a cable to the cpu and back with no extra water stuff. thanks

Soldato
I honestly don't know of a
Im looking for an AIO cooler with 280mm - 360mm radiator

is there none like that that have 280mm?

There is a 360 one

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £108.65 (includes shipping: £8.70)

I would however, unfortunately personally have to recommend you avoid this. My own personal experience with an Raijintek was a leaky one.

I think i still have the cooler if you want to see some pics for proof. Their air coolers are ACE however, especially their cheaper priced ones in a price/performance standpoint​

Associate
OP
I honestly don't know of a

There is a 360 one

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £108.65 (includes shipping: £8.70)

I would however, unfortunately personally have to recommend you avoid this. My own personal experience with an Raijintek was a leaky one.

I think i still have the cooler if you want to see some pics for proof. Their air coolers are ACE however, especially their cheaper priced ones in a price/performance standpoint​
thanks, thats so annoying that you cant buy 280mm ones..
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/bitspower-leviathon-slim-radiator-280mm-wc-668-bp.html
if i was to buy that what else do i need to buy for it to cool a cpu (and only a cpu) apart from fans.

Soldato
AIO = Eisbaer , silent loop and EKWB phoenix.
Above are CLC (closed loop) .

If you have a lot of 140mm and able to take 3 in the front or top of your case then Google Eisbaer 420 :)

Associate
OP
None issue, il need a little bit longer as for some reason I can’t connect to ocuk forums or shop on my system after trying to log into my account on the shop. So have to do this on a phone with mobile data haha
using a retailer begining with A and ending in M , the eisbaer 420 only comes with the 3 140mm fans? where can i find it without the fans? would be great if thats possible, i assume that triple 140mm would be insane cooling.
also just looking at a second hand place beginning with E, i found an alphacool nexxos UT60 420mm radiator for £95. obviously no fans and anything.
can you explain what the silent loop and ekwb phenix is ?

Soldato
Just looking at it now and honestly it will probably just be cheaper to buy an aio and get rid of the fans. You could also just sell the fans elsewhere.

@orbitalwalsh Those contain fans. Those aren't what he is after. He wants something pre packaged similar to a h110 with a 280mm radiator and no fans.

Associate
OP
Just looking at it now and honestly it will probably just be cheaper to buy an aio and get rid of the fans. You could also just sell the fans elsewhere.

@orbitalwalsh Those contain fans. Those aren't what he is after. He wants something pre packaged similar to a h110 with a 280mm radiator and no fans.
ah i see, is that 420mm aio cooler worth it? its a similar price to a 360mm radiator

Back
Top Bottom