Can i repair origin install so I don’t have to download the whole 200gb + again

Associate
I have Origin and Steam installed on the D drive where I store all my games. New ssd coming tommorow and im keeping the games of the same d drive . Now i have moved the same ssd 3 times now with steam on and it just works , steam loads up and repairs the registery value's etc etc .

How do i get origin to do this as last time i had to download all my games again:confused:

Soldato
Tell origin to download the games to another location. Start the download. Then pause it. Transfer your old game across and It will simply repair and play the game.

Associate
Tell origin to download the games to another location. Start the download. Then pause it. Transfer your old game across and It will simply repair and play the game.

Worked for me apart from FIFA 13 which froze on start up then exited. I had to download that game again

Soldato

In most cases you are correct. However, on my latest attempt at that. I had to totally re-download 3 games. FIFA 13, Shift 2 & Super Street Fighter IV.

The other 10 games I have on Origin were all moved and re-installed fine, but those 3 games really irritated me!

Back
Top Bottom