• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Can somebody redeem on GeForce Experience for me

Soldato
A kind Sir has passed on a GFN code for me to use. Unfortunately I tried to redeem it on the web but it states I need to use GeForce Experience software to redeem the code on my account.

I'm not able to download Experience due to running on Linux and having AMD hardware.

Would be greatly appreciated.

Soldato
That's not going to work if it's a game CD key, GeForce will activate the key to your hardware ID

To get it to work you need someone to activate it on GeForce and activate it on the download program like steam/epic/Ubisoft etc - once it's activated to that then you can download and play - but you'll have to give your passwords to whomever does it for you

Soldato
OP
That's not going to work if it's a game CD key, GeForce will activate the key to your hardware ID

To get it to work you need someone to activate it on GeForce and activate it on the download program like steam/epic/Ubisoft etc - once it's activated to that then you can download and play - but you'll have to give your passwords to whomever does it for you

It's not a game key. It's a code for the upgraded their of GFN. The cloud streaming service.

Back
Top Bottom