Can the Mod's please Sticky shaffaaf27's Weekly Build Thread?

Soldato
As per title.

Comment in the thread if you want to see this happen. Apparently, they (Mod's) have already been asked and not done anything.

Pretty mundane I know (my thread, not shaffaaf's), but it would help so much if new 'spec me' threads looked in the Build thread(s) first.

Maybe the Mod's could make the title stand out more etc. to make sure people click it?

Last edited:
Associate
There are probably higher margins to be made on the lesser bang for buck components out there.

If a handful of people make the effort to post on the forums for a spec check and end up spending their money wisely, then it's easily absorbed collateral damage.

However, if every Tom, Dick and Harry can click on a sticky that promotes good value, well that's something else entirely.

That's this cynic's view and that's why the Weekly Build thread is pure teflon.

Associate
There are probably higher margins to be made on the lesser bang for buck components out there.

If a handful of people make the effort to post on the forums for a spec check and end up spending their money wisely, then it's easily absorbed collateral damage.

However, if every Tom, Dick and Harry can click on a sticky that promotes good value, well that's something else entirely.

That's this cynic's view and that's why the Weekly Build thread is pure teflon.

Unfortunately, this is probably the truth.

Back
Top Bottom