• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Can X1900XT video capture...???

Associate
I have a Sapphire X1900XT, and am trying to find out if it is capable of capturing video from a video in source....

I know the AIW is a true capture card, with tv tuner.. but can the X1900XT capture video...??? Im sure with some of my older cards, there was an adapter which would enable you to connect a video in, but I dont seem to have one with this...???

Associate
It should be able to, I believe they come with a VIVO cable...well my dad's X1900GT did and the XTs should be the same. Crossfire cards can't though.

VirtualDub should be able to do it.

Associate
OP
So its the cable I need..!!

I will have to check my box of cables when I get in, I may have overlooked it... anyone give me a description of it, what connections it has, i.e,. composite, component or svideo...???

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom