Can you spare a few minutes to help with my dissertation?

Soldato
It's about single use plastics in supermarkets. I filled it in, 100 posts suggests some keenness to get involved before posting :)

Soldato
Done.

However I would recommend removing option 3, neither agree nor disagree is usually removed from quantitative surveys as it provides no useful data.

Soldato
It's about single use plastics in supermarkets. I filled it in, 100 posts suggests some keenness to get involved before posting :)

i agree
I filled it in also
but

when did a dissertation become working out results of a survey?
what course is this for?
There are so many of these now, is it second level or third level education, as if it is third it seems strange.

Soldato
i agree
I filled it in also
but

when did a dissertation become working out results of a survey?
what course is this for?
There are so many of these now, is it second level or third level education, as if it is third it seems strange.

I recently posted a request for you guys to fill out a survey for my final year research and development project, https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/final-project-survey-help.18849910/

Many of these final projects are different but the reason i asked for help was because of the process i needed to take during the design stage of the project... it was:

Step 1 - Mind map for the content and other key aspects the site needs to have
Step 2 - Construct some sketched low-fidelity designs
Step 3 - Primary data set 1 - Focus group - First data set, this decides the base words and overall preferred designs
Step 4 - Medium fidelity designs incorporating learned feedback from Primary data set 1
Step 5 - Primary data set 2 - Survey - Secondary data set, this exposes the medium fidelity designs to a larger quantitative audience for feedback deciding on the overall preferred terms for control
Step 6 - High fidelity designs
Step 7 - Primary data set 3 - Survey 2 - Secondary smaller data set to re-confirm the findings of set 2 and finalize the designs before moving towards coding.

As you see just the decision making process for a single voice controlled website is very iterative and requires pre-requisites and data sets to prove each step.
Whilst this wouldn't be taken to such degrees in the working world, for higher marks it shows thought and feedback when considering design choices, especially when considering the overall aim.

Back
Top Bottom