• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Associate
Hi all i just submitted my cancellation for the ASUS dual 3070 and the only form i could find i filled out and at the end after i submitted the form it said 3080/3090 form i assume its just that the form was made when the 3070 wasn't out and they just didn't update it. Has anyone else used that form for the 3070 and if so how long did it take to receive refund request has been processed i only got an email from the page that does the forms not overclockers.

Associate
OP
@zx128k hi thanks for the reply i was more looking for actual experience with the forms and how long it took to get the refund processed. I would guess all i would be told would be to wait upto 7 working days if i was to ask actual workers.

Associate
@zx128k hi thanks for the reply i was more looking for actual experience with the forms and how long it took to get the refund processed. I would guess all i would be told would be to wait upto 7 working days if i was to ask actual workers.

Once you complete the process and you are issued a refund. It takes up to 5-7 days to get the money back. The main issue is England is in lockdown.

Back
Top Bottom