Cannabis - Best as a Class B or C

Associate
Lowrider smoking a few joints a week aint gona give you phycosis, im sorry but your as bad as everyone else who falls for media BS and government BS for that matter. I want to see a report published by scientists showing the cannabis is the DIRECT cause of mental illness. Whos to say that a mentally ill person wasnt alrready ill before smoking cannabis?

Associate
As stated, you can always manipulate statistic to support your cause. The vast majority of people who develop mental illness will have either drunk alcohol or smoked pot at some point. That means jack. I can promise you that no-one has proven that cannabis has any part in making peoples brains flip. Read the media and you will just be fed the rubbish that is so common these days. Some of my mates have got paranoid on the stuff and have just stopped. Do you think we should be a nanny state. Stop people from doing everything that might just possibly by chance mess you up. Do you drink lowrider? Do you think that should be illegal?

Associate
I highly doubt it was laced with heorin, that would increase the cost. Probably sand or some other deadly ****

Lowrider smoking a few joints a week aint gona give you phycosis, im sorry but your as bad as everyone else who falls for media BS and government BS for that matter. I want to see a report published by scientists showing the cannabis is the DIRECT cause of mental illness. Whos to say that a mentally ill person wasnt alrready ill before smoking cannabis?

I believe I was mentally ill under the surface and the cannabis brought it out, where as if I had not smoked it, it may of never surfaced, and please don't speak to me like I don't know what I'm talking about like I'm some middle class naive daily mail reader, I've been around, and got the t-shirt mate, I was involved in the drug scene for nearly ten years, business and user, I've seen what it can do to people first hand, I've watched good intelligent people change into messed up twisted in the head individuals over the years right before my very own eyes, yes there are many people that can smoke it without it harming them seriously but it does effect some people adversely, it doesn't infect you with a mental health problem :rolleyes:, of course not,

It acts as a magnifying lens for any undiscovered mental health problems that a person may have lying under the surface but has not effected them thus far (in my educated opinion and based on years of research), because you smoke it and your fine your never going to change your stance on this issue because you are unable to think outside the box, you think, 'well 'im fine, me mates are fine, obviously the drug is mint like man', yeh ok, you smoke your few joints a week and believe that you who know more than the thousands if not millions of people that have been involved in researching and studying the links between cannibis and mental health, yes all these people are wrong and you are right, you should get in contact with a few of them and tell them that you MR Gonz0 have the answer.

Last edited:
Soldato
This resin = C, skunk = B idea.

I think the reason most people, certainly me and all of my friends switched to skunk or grass (cant really be sure what we are buying, it gets us ****ed regardless) instead of resin, is because resin is stupidly easy to cut; from just looking at it, you can tell it's unpure mixed with all kinds of horrible cack, and it is quite horrible to smoke. Grass on the other hand is a little bit harder to cut down with horrible stuff, obviously there are the usual tricks like sand, powdered glass and silicon packing materials but cutting with that crap doesn't seem as common as cutting resin with soap, diesel, plastic, dirt, poo and other nasties.

I think all that would happen with an increased classification would just lead to a load more unpure herb type cannabis, which doesn't really help anyone.

OK, I give up - how do you know? If you didn't analyse the stuff then basically you're making it up.

Just for the record, a friend of mine definately had some that was mixed with a smattering of smack and a crapload of sand to make it addictive.

Permabanned
This resin = C, skunk = B idea.

I think the reason most people, certainly me and all of my friends switched to skunk or grass (cant really be sure what we are buying, it gets us ****ed regardless) instead of resin, is because resin is stupidly easy to cut; from just looking at it, you can tell it's unpure mixed with all kinds of horrible cack, and it is quite horrible to smoke. Grass on the other hand is a little bit harder to cut down with horrible stuff, obviously there are the usual tricks like sand, powdered glass and silicon packing materials but cutting with that crap doesn't seem as common as cutting resin with soap, diesel, plastic, dirt, poo and other nasties.

I think all that would happen with an increased classification would just lead to a load more unpure herb type cannabis, which doesn't really help anyone.

Just for the record, a friend of mine definately had some that was mixed with a smattering of smack and a crapload of sand to make it addictive.

I dont think its as uncommon as one might think, having cannabis laced with smack as I do wonder how some people can so addicted to what is essentially a soft drug. I say that and Ive got drug induced phycosis mainly due to smoking a heap of the stuff everyday but I think it is more down to what was in it, who knows.

btw, your mate must have had some flaming hot lighter to burn sand :p

Caporegime

Who is to say that an individual was not of sound mind (or at least no visible signs of mental illness) before smoking cannabis? It is possible to have latent mental weaknesses that can be brought on by specific catalysts. Medical science is already finding this of cannabis.

Last edited:
Associate
Who is to say that an individual was not of sound mind (or at least no visible signs of mental illness) before smoking cannabis? It is possible to have latent mental weaknesses that can be brought on by specific catalysts. Medical science is already finding this of cannabis.

Ok cannabis can increase the risk of developing mental illness, but smoking tobacco can increase the risk of cancer, drinking alcohol can increase the risk of liver and heart failure so cannabis isnt the only culprit here.

Caporegime
Ok cannabis can increase the risk of developing mental illness, but smoking tobacco can increase the risk of cancer, drinking alcohol can increase the risk of liver and heart failure so cannabis isnt the only culprit here.

This we know... this we have discussed 10x in this thread... it's because of how established alcohol and baccy are compared to cannabis. If smoking and drink were "new" (in relative terms) in this day and age they likely wouldn't be legal... well smoking far more so than drink anyway.

Man of Honour

Once again I find myself up against some druggie who thinks smoking the stuff makes them an expert.

In reverse order:

1) "Definitely" mixed with smack? Proof please? I'll gloss over trying to work out how sand can make the stuff addictive and assume that is a mistake in your grammar. But I'm really looking forward to how you or your mate could possibly tell if there was heroin in cannabis. It smelt a bit odd? There was this stuff in there right? He felt a bit odd after smoking it?

2) "Cutting resin is easy". How? The stuff is a solid lump - unless you buy it powdered? I've seem plenty of people banging on about the things you list, and not a shred of proof for any of it. Even the oft-linked to site about it merely mentioned that they'd sent some off for analysis. In 2003. Miraculously they never mention the result of said analysis. Probably because it pointed out that they were talking rubbish.

3) "Just by looking at it you can tell it's impure". Really? I've looked at hundreds (or more probably, thousands) of lumps of the stuff and I can't tell any such thing. You get the very occasional fragment of polythene (which gets there by accident - try reading up on how North African resin is made) but that's about it. They all look pretty homogeneous to me - even under the microscope.

Generally I stick clear of the debates on whether legalisation is a good idea for reasons I've given before, but nobody is helped by repeating loads of hoary old urban myths, along with some statements which are simply wrong (not aimed only at William BTW).

M

Caporegime
Once again I find myself up against some druggie who thinks smoking the stuff makes them an expert.

Just out of interest... what makes you the expert also? I ask that not to argue for the sake of it, but just observing the condescending and arrogant tone of your post which seems to kind of go out of the way to portray an archivic knowledge of drugs.

Man of Honour
Just out of interest... what makes you the expert also? I ask that not to argue for the sake of it, but just observing the condescending and arrogant tone of your post which seems to kind of go out of the way to portray an archivic knowledge of drugs.

Apart from fourteen years analysing them for a living? You did read my profile right?

M

Permabanned
I cannot make up my mind on this one. THC the active ingredient in the plant can in certain circumstances certain and with certain types of people especially the young with developing minds can get a psychosis which means experiencing paranoia and fear and if taken often enough (every day maybe) or in large enough. The psychosis can last a long time maybe even for life as I understand it but the risk appears small.

Is this enough of a reason ? Alcohol and fags hardly speak volumes about legalising it.

Anyone else got an opinion ?

CLASS A imo.