Cannabis - Best as a Class B or C

Soldato
As much as i am pro cannabis. hay we all like a spliff right?

im also pro any tougher laws.. so Class B if i had the choice..

Associate
Yeah. Death penalty for even being tempted too! That should sort out the knife crime, immigration and aging population problems of this country.

Soldato
Richdog said:
Class B... I smoked it solid for 4 years and in that time it more to screw my head up than anything else i've ever tried. It is HIGHLY addictive and will find whatever chinks in your mental armour it can and blow them wide open. My character changed completely, and it took me a good two years to fully recover after I quit.
The same with me accept im still battling with the harm its done. Class B i say.

Associate
No one who doesn't smoke does so out of fear of being caught due to it being illegal. All you're doing is crimilising people for doing something they want to do.

Soldato
Just the usual experimentation with friends through collage every now and then for a laugh then progressed to alot more and it just became the norm and eventually overwhelmed me with how addictive it was. The anxiety, paranoia and then agoraphobia just ended up pushing me right down hill and so isolated myself :(. I'm alot better now lost a few friends proberly for the best completely anti drugs now. People that say cannabis is harmless are either naive or really ******* dumb!

Associate
To be fair mate, alcohol is "dangerous" to alcoholics and cars are "dangerous" to descruction derby drivers who get injured.

Ultimately, there's a risk in everything, and there's a difference between using something and abusing something. The latter does not equate to the former, and the former does not always lead to the latter.

Caporegime
really depends on which canabis you mean as theres different strengths. smoked it for ages and some you could give your grandmar some you just think "houston we have a problem".most people smoke crap ,home grown stuff but the real proper weed should be class b as it is totally different class.

Associate
Why is the strength of the cannabis called into question here? No one has banned spirits because they're stronger than beer. If they did, you could just drink more beer to get the same effect. Why is strong weed more harmful than weak weed? Just smoke less of the strong weed or more of the weak weed.

Caporegime
Nash said:
Why is the strength of the cannabis called into question here? No one has banned spirits because they're stronger than beer. If they did, you could just drink more beer to get the same effect. Why is strong weed more harmful than weak weed? Just smoke less of the strong weed or more of the weak weed.

CANNABIS CHANGES YOUR BRAIN. When you digest this fact you will understand the difference between alcohol and cannabis, and why the stronger it is the more harmful it is. A few spliffs of super-skunk per week, every week, would be a lot more harmful than a few shots of booze per week. The liver is more or less guaranteed to cope with a few sots of strong alcohol, whereas the brain is under far more risk with powerful hash.

RDM

RDM

Soldato
Richdog said:
CANNABIS CHANGES YOUR BRAIN. When you digest this fact you will understand the difference between alcohol and cannabis, and why the stronger it is the more harmful it is.

Isn't it my brain to change though if I so choose?

RDM

RDM

Soldato
Richdog said:
Indeed it is and I agree 100%, but you will need to choose to do it illegally.

So I don't really have the freedom to do it then. Not that I do I just don't agree with banning things because they may harm you. Lots of things in this world may harm you, as an adult I should be able to choose to do so if I so wish.

However giving people that level of freedom is scary for politicians...

Soldato
RDM said:
So I don't really have the freedom to do it then. Not that I do I just don't agree with banning things because they may harm you. Lots of things in this world may harm you, as an adult I should be able to choose to do so if I so wish.

However giving people that level of freedom is scary for politicians...

Or from the other angle how about all the old ladies that get mugged for money for cannabis, and the intimidation and crime committed but drug runners? i think that's the main issue.

Man of Honour
allllec said:
Or from the other angle how about all the old ladies that get mugged for money for cannabis, and the intimidation and crime committed but drug runners? i think that's the main issue.

Two issues that are largely fuelled by the illegality of drugs rather than drugs themselves...

RDM

RDM

Soldato
allllec said:

Last time I looked mugging someone is a crime regardless of what you use the money for. Is mugging someone for cannabis money worse than mugging someone for beer money or mugging someone to bet on the horses or buy a new TV?

As to intimidation and crimes by drug runners, if it was legal, then you would remove the drug runners from the equation. You would probably also reduce it's price (and possibly therefore the number of crimes commited), be able to identify problem users easier and ensure purity.

Top Bottom