Canned food aeroplane

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

As a Brit I had just assumed I probably couldn't eat food abroad. Probably make me ill, right?

Been on loads of holidays in Europe and always took a couple sliced white loaves and tinned meat/tuna fish to make sandwiches.

What if there's some kind of foreign bacteria over there that my stomach can't process?

So yeah, keep your bargets and your Frank-furthers. I'll have a nice spam sandwich any day.
You need to make it out of the bedroom first ;)

Caporegime
Never been to Spain. Do they have English signs and menus and stuff? Otherwise it's pointless.
In certain parts of Spain it’s harder to find a menu in Spanish than it is in English. Cheap as well. Gigantic brekkies that would sink a battleship for €5. I can’t eat them in hot countries. I prefer a nice continental, croissant, ham, fruit, that sort of caper.

Caporegime
But wot about the culchur?
No-one returning from a beach holiday is talking about the culture; just how hot and sunny it was. And whether the hotel was any good.

Personally I can't think of anything more soul destroying.

I couldn't really give two rats about culture anyhow. Humanity in general is a self-serving cess pool, and I'm sure the French/Spanish/whoever are no better than us lot at heart. Culture smulture. People are over-rated, and culture is just the peculiar habits of sets of people. None of it matters in the slightest. We're all dicks and we're all going to die sooner rather than later.

Caporegime
No-one returning from a beach holiday is talking about the culture; just how hot and sunny it was. And whether the hotel was any good.

I couldn't really give two rats about culture anyhow. Humanity in general is a self-serving cess pool, and I'm sure the French/Spanish/whoever are no better than us lot at heart. Culture smulture. People are over-rated, and culture is just the peculiar habits of sets of people. None of it matters in the slightest. We're all dicks and we're all going to die sooner rather than later.
Spanish culture involves slaughtering innocent animals for entertainment as well, so I’m not that enamoured about it.

Soldato
I think they’re happy to sacrifice that in return for being able to earn and support their families.

Anyway, plenty of Spanish culture left if you go inland to places like Valencia, Seville, Madrid.

You two. Please don't change.:D

Back
Top Bottom