Canned food aeroplane

Just be careful with the Marmite, in some places on the globe
Oh but no its a Torygraph lie to feed certain demograpohics of Brits
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...ans-sale-of-Irn-Bru-Marmite-and-Ovaltine.html
vs https://ottawacitizen.com/news/nati...dian-compliant-formulations-allowed-says-cfia

Back to France ;)

Their bread is just soooo good. But the shelf life is terrible. It goes from yummy to concrete in about 12 hours. So buy fresh and eat that day.
Be in France next week, cant wait to stock up on bread, cheese, meats etc

Soldato
I had a bottle of hair gel confiscated as it was over 100ml, I forgot to pack it in with the cargo and threw it into my hand luggage. Seemed strange though as I was able to buy exactly the same thing in one of the shops at the airport once I'd been through customs.

I'm amazed that this seems strange to you ...

Soldato
I was disappointed not to find this to be a thread about making a plane from empty food cans. Although that would actually make more sense that taking tinned curry to France. :D

Soldato
Forget the Tuna and Curry OP, just bring some tinned Surströmming with you as an inflight snack.

Be sure to wait to open it when you're in the air and offer to share it with whoever is sitting next to you :D

Soldato
Back to France ;)

Their bread is just soooo good. But the shelf life is terrible. It goes from yummy to concrete in about 12 hours. So buy fresh and eat that day.
Be in France next week, cant wait to stock up on bread, cheese, meats etc

Back in the 70's in the Dordogne,

Interesting place really, Probably different today, but back then all the locals (Yes the French locals) basically considered themselves to be English! Possibly with some historical justification.

Anyway, Bread. Back then you were lucky it lasted till lunchtime. The local bakeries basically churned out bread for immediate consumption throughout the day.

Lovely warm and crispy, straight out of the oven!

The epitome of "Crunchy on the outside, soft in the middle!"

:p

Back
Top Bottom