Cant decide between the Fractal Meshify or Define C

Soldato
I'm looking for a smallish case, these both are the same size I think. I'm not bothered about aesthetics so much nor glass panels. Its just a box to put my pc in.

I'm just wondering about the cooling and noise aspects. My current PC case is an older Fractal case and it gets really hot inside. I kind of prefer the Define C, less noise, although I use headphones anyway, but I'm wondering about the cooling aspect. Does it have enough, airflow to keep a hot GTX 1080 and Ryzen cpu cool enough. I dont know maybe the Meshify is better? I could have lower speed fans, maybe the noise isnt that bad.

Associate
I'm running the meshify c with a 1080ti and ryzen 1700, no issues with temps. GPU was abit warmer than my previous inwin 101. With the meshify I've removed the front foam. Made no noticeable difference to sound but helps bring the GPU temps down 2-3 degrees

Associate
Ive no complaints, but then again it will depend on fans just as much if not more than the case itself, I'm using 4 be quiet pure wings 120mm, 3 on the front and 1 rear with 2 ML120 corsair fans on the top mount rad, all running between 600-800 rpm

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the help everyone. I think I will go for the standard define C, I prefer less noise and if it does get too hot in the summer I can always temporarily remove the front part.

Back
Top Bottom