Can't we create a forum in the games section for Mobile/tablet gaming

Soldato
Hello I don't know where else to put this but it seems strange that mobile games are split across two separate sections in this forum one is apple mac software and the others is mobile phones tablets etc.

I like playing mobile games but I'm not really interested in iOS or Mac software so trawling through essential apps to find interesting games it a bit boring.

The PC and console gaming section gets a lot of activity and I wonder if creating mobile/tablet gaming section may also generate the same activity.

I currently play CoC and hearthstone and Clash Royale on my phone but the OS isn't really important for the most part for mobile games there are very few mobile games that are OS exclusive.
Anyway I've made my point :)

Cheers,

J

Soldato
Yes I dabble with CoC, Boom Beach and a couple of other games on an android so would add my vote for a dedicated "Mobile/Gadget" section alongside PC and Console games.

Associate
Yes I dabble with CoC, Boom Beach and a couple of other games on an android so would add my vote for a dedicated "Mobile/Gadget" section alongside PC and Console games.
Me too. I've always played boom beach and clash of clans on my android devices. I find it odd that the threads for these games are in the apple software section. The games have nothing to do with apple and I've never owned an apple device in my life.

Soldato
Can't we just have a "Tablet Games" thread in consoles? We have one for Nintendo and that's surely a much bigger deal?

It's not like the console section is especially busy - no need to split it up further.

Back
Top Bottom