Car history check ,2 year old Discovery conning up different colour?

Soldato
dumped in a carpark for days plates not matching what your seeing stoler on false plates.

they'll have noted the reg of another rangerover down stuck those plates on as it will pass all the anpr checks and wont flag up.

stoler will sit in teh car park for a while then dissapear into a shipping container

Soldato
dumped in a carpark for days plates not matching what your seeing stoler on false plates.

they'll have noted the reg of another rangerover down stuck those plates on as it will pass all the anpr checks and wont flag up.

stoler will sit in teh car park for a while then dissapear into a shipping container

This

Soldato

My first thoughts when reading the OP was that this has clearly been stolen, and false plates stuck on it.

Personally i'd report it to the police.

Soldato
yup! very common thing to do.

nick it -> false plates -> leave it sitting in a car park to see if it gets picked up from tracker -> if not -> break it/ship it.

report it to police ASAP

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Grab its VIN from the visible window plate and we can see if the VIN matches the reg on display?

Associate
Another possibility: it's not black but dark brown which is noted as red. My colleagues RR is a dark purple which looks black in low light but that's down as brown on the logbook. Also, I once owned a mk1 Mondeo which was dark purple (aubergine), also looked black in low light and that was classified as red on the V5...

Man of Honour
Make:LAND ROVER
Model:. DISCOVERY SPORT TD4 HSE BLACK
Reg:OY66UHD
Vin:SALCA2AN******339

i've starred of the VIN as i suspect the owner probably doesn't want it plastered all over the internet.
but it looks legit to me

Commissario
It could always be an error at the DVLA, I've only had a handful of cars but they've got the colour wrong on one and the engine type on another, both on new vehicles so no chance of stolen, which suggests a bit of an error rate at the DVLA or dealerships ;)

Back
Top Bottom