Car Pranks ....

Soldato
What is the funniest car prank you have ever done to a car ( hopefully a mates car:p)

Well today me and sarah have decided to play a prank on dan! Since he parked his mini in the motorcycle parking bay, we decided to use my old parking ticket (was a warning no fine;)) and put it on his mini and watch his reaction:D

We knew he would see the funny side thankgod:D

soooo whats the funniest car prank you have played on someone:p

Soldato
A friend of mine had a sister who played for a decent womens rugby team. Quite often they (the team) would go out drinking, and on the way home play "Transit Tipping" as they called it :eek:

Last edited:
Soldato
I used to work in a warehouse, and one guy drove a bedford rascal van (one of the tiny rectangular things).
It fit perfectly on a 4'x6' pallett, so another warehouseman fork lifted it on to the pallett and placed it on the top shelf of the warehouse racks - about 40' up!

Unfortunately, I'd gone home by the time he came back, but apparently he went bezerk when he realised what had happened! :D

Caporegime
Find a way to "borrow" the keys. Find yourself a glass or glass bottle, and smash it into tiny peices. Open car, wind down passenger window, sprinkle glass on seat and carpet.

Et Voila, looks like car has been broken into :p

Soldato
Went to local train station to go to London for the day, and no spaces so plonked myself on the end of a row.

When I got back, I had a bright yellow sticker, stating something along the lines of "Your car has been parked in an unmarked bay. Your registration number has been taken, and if this happens again, your car will be clamped. For more information call East Anglian Train Company on xxxxxxxxxx"

So, I stuck it in my glove box, and went into college the next day.

We stuck it on the windscreen of a Ford Ka which was parked right in the middle of the playground, owned by a girl who had no clue how to drive properly (had nearly crashed into me 3 times) and who swanned about the place thinking she owned it.

So, she came out of a lesson, saw this bright yellow sticker on her car, went over to it, started to read it, got to the bit about clamping, ripped the sticker off, came storming into the common room, ****** and blinding, threw stuff into her locker, then stormed out to the car, jumped in it, and drove out of the grounds, screeching the wheels round corners.

A couple of hours later she comes back, goes and sees the college secretary (who didn't like her, either, and had overheard us talking about her reaction), and backs us up, saying that they've had complaints, and will be getting a wheel clamp soon because of it :)

Soldato
The dad of a girl I went to school with owned a Subaru dealership, so everyweek she would come to school in a different motor.

At the end of term she was driving some tiny little Japanese thing, no idea what it was, but the important thing was that it only took 10 of us to lift it...........and put it down between two concrete bollards giving about 3 inches clearance at the front and back.

Associate
had a few when in 6th form.

One particularly sticks in my mind.

Our French teacher has just taken delivery of her very nice Mk1 Astra GTE, we had a free study time in the afternoon, and knew she was teaching.
Myself and a friend jacked her car up and stood the suspension on enough bricks to raise the wheels off the gound. Only just enough so the car was in the air..
2hrs later we all sit in the common room, and watch her get in the car, start it, and attempt to drive off..obviously going nowhere. She got out of the car, and popped the bonnet, looked confused, and tried driving again.

We had sympathy and went out and removed the offending bricks. We could not stop laughing, and luckily she did find the funny side :D

Soldato
FakeSnake said:
had a few when in 6th form.

One particularly sticks in my mind.

Our French teacher has just taken delivery of her very nice Mk1 Astra GTE, we had a free study time in the afternoon, and knew she was teaching.
Myself and a friend jacked her car up and stood the suspension on enough bricks to raise the wheels off the gound. Only just enough so the car was in the air..
2hrs later we all sit in the common room, and watch her get in the car, start it, and attempt to drive off..obviously going nowhere. She got out of the car, and popped the bonnet, looked confused, and tried driving again.

We had sympathy and went out and removed the offending bricks. We could not stop laughing, and luckily she did find the funny side :D

Didn't she notice how much 'higher' the car was? :confused:

Man of Honour
A guy I used to work with drives a lime green smart car. 10 of us went out on his last day and lifted the car, it took a while but we turned it 90 degrees so it was sideways in the parking space. Two of the other guys then parked either side of him so he couldn't get out. His face was priceless.

Associate
Scuzi said:
A guy I used to work with drives a lime green smart car. 10 of us went out on his last day and lifted the car, it took a while but we turned it 90 degrees so it was sideways in the parking space. Two of the other guys then parked either side of him so he couldn't get out. His face was priceless.

Serves him right for buying a dinky toy car :D

Back
Top Bottom