Car stereo replacement for Vauxhall Vivaro

Caporegime
Hi all, looking to replace the stereo in my Vivaro.

Friend of mine has the below linked, seems fine but he said it can be laggy sometimes, can anyone recommend anything else on the same ball park?

Associate
not stalking honest.
only experience was fitting a model (maybe the one before looks very similar same make) into a zaphira 2008 for the daughter. came with wireless camera which i think i said in a earlier thread didn't last long and i had to hard wire (lines/interference on the screen when in reverse).
unit seemed to work fine was a little delay in responding but overall way better than the vauxhall fit.
had to remove the vauxhall full double din cage and fit there own ,getting cage out was a faff but on the vivaro i would hope more room .

on the negative side 6 to 8 months later unit turns on and off randomly and sometimes displays random bits of code? just single lines so not sure but assume its faulty lol
compatible with the steering wheel control ok BUT....... one pain is whenever i do a fault scan or diagnostics always throws up communication faults concerning the stereo and strange but also the stalk unit (forget what its called all in one stalk unit) never did it with old stereo.
assume its because its all on the same system as the stereo and being non standard doesn't like it.

would she buy another hmmm if mine i would but daughter having me reinstate her old cd player back in the future :)

Back
Top Bottom