Carabao Cup - Fourth Round ** Spoilers ** [29/30 October 2019]

Soldato
Kelleher, Williams, Gomez, Van den Berg, Milner, Lallana, Keita, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Elliott, Origi, Brewster.

Substitutes: Adrian, Jones, Kane, Larouci, Chirivella, Clarkson, Koumetio.

Abit weaker than I was expecting in the sense of the bench, I'd of thought maybe Bobby and mane still be there incase we fudge it up

Man of Honour
We should be winning this based on line ups, disappointing that Liverpool have gone pretty weak but it’s a good opportunity to get a win against a big name and get some positivity back.

Ozil starts :eek:

Soldato
I want to see a massive performance from Brewster for all his hype for us in his brief appearances I don't think he has been anything special so far

Caporegime
Happy the big names have been dropped for Liverpool but happy some of the fringe first team players are involved to help the youngsters.

Arsenal should be winning this given the lineups but I'm hoping for a few players to stand out from the crowd.

Soldato
Happy the big names have been dropped for Liverpool but happy some of the fringe first team players are involved to help the youngsters.

Arsenal should be winning this given the lineups but I'm hoping for a few players to stand out from the crowd.
Elliot was excellent last time out so hope he can do the same.

Based on line ups though I'd be surprised if arsenal don't win

Back
Top Bottom