Carabao Cup - Semi Finals ** Spoilers ** [5/12/13/20 January 2022]

fez

fez

Caporegime
Do Burnley get relegated in this scenario?

If so deal.

If you can drag them into this clear and obvious cheating scandal then sure. Klopp should also be forced to leave because hes almost certainly the mastermind behind it. If I was being really vindictive I would force him to do community service as the manager of United for a few seasons until he had really learnt his lesson.

Caporegime

Oh, and one of the managers at the BioGrad lab is Kenny Dalglish’s daughter

For anyone who wants the full article 'summary'

- Liverpool sent their players for PCR tests using a laboratory called BioGrad after a round of negative LFT's

- Liverpool requested the postponement before the results from this testing

- Liverpool conducted this additional testing because they were fearful of a second outbreak

- Positive results were returned for 13 players

- When these erroneous tests were discounted, neither the club or any of the other authorities in the process highlighted that development publicly

- Klopp’s incorrect terminology (false positives) triggered the EFL into thinking it might have to open an investigation

- Liverpool had no motive to get the game called off

- Some Liverpool players were unhappy and frustrated they were unable to play in two games and were forced into isolation, away from their families, despite not having COVID-19

Seems a good cautious approach by Liverpool, unlike those filthy cheats arsenal getting games called off while selling players smh

Caporegime
Team to play Arsenal: Kelleher, TAA, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Henderson, Jones, Flash, Jota and Firmino.

Subs: Alisson, Adrian, Konate, Milner, Gomez, Minamino, Tsimikas, Williams and Morton.

Kelleher in for Alisson is the only surprise for us really.

Soldato
Team to play Arsenal: Kelleher, TAA, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Henderson, Jones, Flash, Jota and Firmino.

Subs: Alisson, Adrian, Konate, Milner, Gomez, Minamino, Tsimikas, Williams and Morton.

Kelleher in for Alisson is the only surprise for us really.

I'm glad kelleher is back in, I felt he should have had last game, he has done well when always called upon and least we as a club can give him is the cup games

Back
Top Bottom