Carabao Cup - Semi Finals ** Spoilers ** [5/12/13/20 January 2022]

Associate
So you could have used youth players last Thursday but chose not to and get the game postponed to suit you.

very poor behaviour considering how it means nothing to you.

I believe to get out of that one Liverpool conveniently closed the training ground to try and contain the false positives

Associate
Were Arsenal fans this upset when Wolves postponed their League game or is it just because the League Cup is their only hope of success?

It's about the huge advantage Liverpool have gained from this, that's the point. Of course you don't see that when the advantage goes your way.

Don
You’ve got a full squad to choose from. Some of our best players are out.
We don't and are you now suggesting that we caused the delay to allow more time for Arsenal players to get injured? :D

Drukk (and you?) believe the covid tests were faked to get the game called off. Other than covid cases (which are faked remember), which players do Liverpool have available that wouldn't have been last week? The afcon players still aren't and other than Minamino (who I think would have been available last week too), all the injured players are still injured.

Caporegime
A couple are.

But this is my argument. Why should we be at a disadvantage because Liverpool can’t control their Covid situation?
Why were Man City allowed to play a severely weakened Leeds team because they put out a side missing half their first team? It’s going to happen to multiple matches in the coming months and affect most if not every team. Some teams may end up playing every 2-3 days once European matches start up again.

Soldato
A couple are.

But this is my argument. Why should we be at a disadvantage because Liverpool can’t control their Covid situation?

Why should Liverpool be at a disadvantage because they believe they had an outbreak of a disease that has killed millions who after consulting PHE were told to close their training ground?

ESR has spent half the time on the treatment table in the last few years, can you not argue that Arteta needs to manage his playing time better? I mean theres reports that Tomiyasu has been carrying an injury for the best part of 5 weeks...again thats on your manager to manage him better.

Would either have even been available for the original first leg?

Back
Top Bottom