Carabao Cup - Semi Finals ** Spoilers ** [5/12/13/20 January 2022]

Soldato
What's funny is that arsenal play worse when his not playing.

Yes he makes some stupid decisions 1 every 3 games but somehow he brings balance in our midfield.

He was badly missed against forest
Because the alternative is Lakonga or AMN. He's a liability and his occasional good game doesn't make up for it.

Don
I'd bring Kaide Gordon on, just to give us some pace in attack. Jota, Taki and Firmino all want to play central and none of them have any real pace to stretch the Stoke defense.
Deserved red, but I didn’t like seeing Firmino clap the ref when he got the card out. Not the done thing.
:D

Caporegime
I'd bring Kaide Gordon on, just to give us some pace in attack. Jota, Taki and Firmino all want to play central and none of them have any real pace to stretch the Stoke defense.

:D
You’d be spitting feathers if it was the other way round. You shouldn’t laugh at something like that, it’s something that needs stamping out, like players waving imaginary cards.

Soldato
I'd bring Jones on for Milner who looks off the pace and we really don't need both hendo and Milner against 10 man arsenal. Also Gordon for Jota.

Don
You’d be spitting feathers if it was the other way round. You shouldn’t laugh at something like that, it’s something that needs stamping out, like players waving imaginary cards.
I promise you I wouldn't Rob. I don't get too hung up about imaginary cards either. Players from all teams are constantly in the refs ear, telling them something was a red, yellow, penalty or even just a throw-in, why is it worse to wave an imaginary card than to tell the ref "that was a red"?

Back
Top Bottom