Case that fits an 468 x 144 x 86mm radiator!

Soldato
Hey chaps, have an Alphacool NexXxoS monsta radiator that measures 468x144x86 and an NZXT EX360 that is 121 x 35.5 x 395mm.

I am looking for a case that could house these, mainly the Alphacool that isn't the 900D

Any suggestions :D?

Harry

Soldato
OP
Have just been looking at that actually and looks like it will do the job, though it is quite ugly.

I have messaged Phanteks to see if they have data on what thickness of radiator they support as they say very thick but don't actually define it.

:D

Soldato
OP
Thermaltake Core X9 will take anything ;)
Andi.

Yes, very valid point!!!!! Especially if TG is your thing ;0

Not really after a massively good looking case, nor tempered glass. In fact i want something pretty plain and probably without a window at all as it sits below my desk anyway. I just want a case that can fit the cooling components and be quiet. I may get the enthoo and go about getting a none windowed side :D

Associate
For a while I had the 900D and really did not like it, way too flimsy for the cost. I know there are plenty of mods available for the case, but it would end up being way too expensive in the end.

I also thought about the Be Quiet Dark Base Pro 900, but that's just shy on being able to accommodate the Alphacool NexXxoS monsta radiator.

Associate
yeah im pretty sold on the enthoo now. Im sure il figure out a way to not see it!

Going to put a list together later for myself on stuff i need to go back to custom water!

Cheers for the info :)

No worries mate, hope it all goes well.

If I had the space available, there would be an Enthoo Primo in the room.... ;0

Back
Top Bottom