1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Caselabs BH4 - Water Cooling Issue.... HELP!

Discussion in 'Watercooling' started by Rasphelt, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Rasphelt

Gangster

Hi Guys,

I have built another Caselabs (RIP) BH4 mATX build - this time with a 1080ti and 8086k - fully custom cooled. I have a horizontally mounted EK XRES 100 to the rear fan are at the back of the case.

Here is my problem - I cannot seem to get it to run without air bubbles in the loop for any amount of time... I have emptied and refilled the loop several time for it to be fine for a bit and then low and behold there are the bubbles again.....

Any ideas please?

Cheers
    Ras

2. String

Capodecina

Need photos in order to help, although I suspect you've left the air with nowhere to go.

3. Rasphelt

Gangster

There is a small amount in the loop, at the top of the res, and i think that means that the it circulates through the loop when horizontally mounted. If so, then surely that is a design flaw?

4. String

Capodecina

Post a little photo as I'm struggling to picture it exactly.

5. CageyH

Associate

There is more air in the loop after it has been run for a while?
    Is it properly bled? If so, you have an air leak.

I have run the EK res horizontally without problems.

Is yours a pump/res combo?

6. LuckyBenski

Wise Guy

If you just mean air bubbles clinging to the sides of the reservoir, I've found those can take a few days to let go and find their way to the air pocket at the top. Quite annoying when you're finally filling your loop!

Otherwise let's see some photos :)