Cat poo on the lawn

Soldato
So the lawn is really overgrown, there is plenty of patches with cat .... In it, tried picking it up with one of those nappy bags and it just turned to mush and I nearly threw up.

What can I do to effectively obliterate this cat poo pandemic of 2022? The garden is in lockdown until I can sort it out so I can mow the grass.

Soldato
When our dog's has gone a bit mushy on the lawn I take the sprinkler bit off the watering can and from a height it starts to water it down.

Soldato
Get some tiger **** from your local zoo and place some on the grass. You will not see any more cats. Just watch if you bring the lawnmower out but :D (clean it up first)

Associate
Horrible things, we faced similar battle.
In the end we put down chicken wire on our borders. Looks as ugly as you like, but no more carp in the shingle

Soldato
Had the same problem with cat crapping in the shingle next to my door.

Swapped it for larger stones, still used it.

In the end I put some chicken wire down and it did seem to work. Don't think cats like stepping on it.

Soldato
Is it cat poo? I thought it was on mine, but turned out to be fox poo.

As somebody says, borrow a dog, they'll eat it or roll in it until its all in their fur and not on the lawn. Just don't let it in the house afterwards. Disgusting things :D

Else, hose down after picking up as much as you can.

Soldato
Are you sure it's cat poo? cats dont tend to just poo on grass, they will poo on loose mud, gravel etc. If its just in the middle of the lawn its very likely to be fox poo. Which STINKS

Back
Top Bottom