CCTV bid to find animal attackers

Soldato
animal cruelty is what really gets me... :mad:

abusing innocent animals just 'cause we can, they have no form of reasonable defence, yet people do it... just for a 'kick'

seriously seriously sick, id love to get my hands on an animal abuser, i really would

really ****s me off

Last edited:
Soldato
This really angers me too. These acts are straight from the darkness of man's heart, and that isn't with any dramatic overtones too.

Associate
this stuff is really sickening i would link to a video of somthing 20x worse but feel that no man/woman should see such a thing it truly is terrible how they treat these animals. and even tho we dont like things like this we can only teach our kids not to be like that and raise them up properly.

Permabanned
OP
phykell said:
What's the difference between this and people just going out and killing animals for sport then? Only earlier I was reading about someone who wanted firearms advice on how best to "take a deer" and there are people who also enjoy shooting rats for the fun of it and don't mind telling everyone.

With regards to the OP's article - it's sick, mindless cruelty.

No difference really. Also all this they are shot and killed humanly and instantly is utter tosh :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom