CDkeys under 3 quid bargains.

Associate
Even for a huge Deus Ex fan? :)
I ground my way through once, it was pretty dire overall. The voice acting particularly for me (especially Silverhands).
I tried another playthrough after the numerous patch fixes, just to see if it could be better. Gave up 15 minutes in, it was just depressing.
I have played all the Deus Ex games at least 2 times each and will do again. No contest.

Soldato
I ground my way through once, it was pretty dire overall. The voice acting particularly for me (especially Silverhands).
I tried another playthrough after the numerous patch fixes, just to see if it could be better. Gave up 15 minutes in, it was just depressing.
I have played all the Deus Ex games at least 2 times each and will do again. No contest.

Ah ok thanks for that, guess it’s another run through of Deus Ex for me then :D

Associate
Fabulous looking game, especially with RTX. Shame about the Far Cry 2 style baddie respawns, but easy enough to live with.

Yeah I had the original game when I purchased the 2070 but 99p for the expansion (and technically the base game) was worth it for me.

Associate
Are there any other good CD key sites people use? CD Keys will not let me log in anymore as my old password does not fit their new rules and their change password function is not working

I personally now use Eneba but chhose sellers with high amount of feedback and sales.

I tend to use allkeyshop.com as a tool to find the cheapest prices

Soldato
Okay so it's not £3 but this is a bargain at £6

obviously if this is a strict £3 and under thread delete the post :)

Associate
They have Stellaris (base game only) for £0.19 - well worth it. If you play MP you get the expensions of the guys your playing with.

Back
Top Bottom