CEE

Caporegime
You know when you see a sign 'wet paint, do not touch', you just have to touch it, or when someone tells you 'dont look down', you just have to look down.

Well, i had my CEE arrive yesterday and ive seen and heard the warnings (including on the tub) regarding its taste and being better to be drank in juice rather than water, i just had to try the stuff in water!
My god, its horrific! horrible taste. needless to say today it was mixed in orange juice almost completely masking the taste!

Mental.

Anyone here seen any significant gains over a cycle of mono?

Associate
hehe, i had my first bit of it friday, but i was too scared to put it in water :p

Quick question, how do you measure your CEE? Is about a teaspoon of it 2-3 grams? :confused:

Anyway, ill let you know how i get on with it. Ive heard it works for some but not for others, so i guess its just wait and see.

Soldato
Morba said:
Anyone here seen any significant gains over a cycle of mono?

Not tried it but I have been thinking of making the switch.

What and where did you buy yours?

At the moment im using reflex creapure mono.

Soldato
Creatine is an amino acid found in meat which can greatly benifit the strength of muscles, it is taken in power form (Creatine Monohydrate) by a lot of weight lifters and body builders.

However it has some side effects, it increases water retention in the body and isnt very bioavailable unless you can create an insulin spike with it.

CEE is a different type of creatine that is more bioavailable and therefore people generally see more permenant results with it compared to mono where muscles may loose size after a person starts taking it due to the water leaving their body.

Caporegime
OP
brocksta said:
hehe, i had my first bit of it friday, but i was too scared to put it in water :p

Quick question, how do you measure your CEE? Is about a teaspoon of it 2-3 grams? :confused:

Anyway, ill let you know how i get on with it. Ive heard it works for some but not for others, so i guess its just wait and see.

i think a teaspoon almost level is about 3g and heaped (not overly heaped tho) is about 5g. you can buy 3 and 5g scoops from myprotein :D

Nazbit - bought mine from myprotein.

Tried&Tested - as nazbit said, its another form of creatine, however this one is apprently stronger so less is needed ie 1 x 3g a day and no loading period, mono is generally loaded and you have more each day.
Its rank in taste tho :D

Caporegime
OP
Nazbit said:
Creatine is an amino acid found in meat which can greatly benifit the strength of muscles, it is taken in power form (Creatine Monohydrate) by a lot of weight lifters and body builders.

However it has some side effects, it increases water retention in the body and isnt very bioavailable unless you can create an insulin spike with it.

CEE is a different type of creatine that is more bioavailable and therefore people generally see more permenant results with it compared to mono where muscles may loose size after a person starts taking it due to the water leaving their body.

very true, you do take on more water as the creatine draws it into the muscles and after a cycle you will see a small loss in size, however this is a good thing as you can put on more lean mass during the period of water retention, so after the cycle you still have more lean mass, which is the aim :D

Soldato
Morba said:
Nazbit - bought mine from myprotein.

Cheers, I am just coming to the end of a mono cycle now, then im going to take a couple of weeks off and I might move in to CEE teritory, its something that I have been thinking about for a while now.

Will you keep us up to date on your gains compared with mono?

Morba said:
very true, you do take on more water as the creatine draws it into the muscles and after a cycle you will see a small loss in size, however this is a good thing as you can put on more lean mass during the period of water retention, so after the cycle you still have more lean mass, which is the aim :D

Absolutley, just wanted to try and explain some of the reasons why you might move from mono to cee thats all. ;)

Caporegime
OP
Nazbit said:
Cheers, I am just coming to the end of a mono cycle now, then im going to take a couple of weeks off and I might move in to CEE teritory, its something that I have been thinking about for a while now.

Will you keep us up to date on your gains compared with mono?

Absolutley, just wanted to try and explain some of the reasons why you might move from mono to cee thats all. ;)

ill see what i can do :D
just moving into a more appropriate routine as well, still 'cutting' tho, got another 6kg or so to drop, hopefully all fat! should put me somewhere near 16%bf, then im hoping to do a big bulk and finally start putting on some decent mass :D

Soldato
Overrated in my opinion. I think I've had better results from Creatine Monohydrate.

Though for the last six months I was using 3g CEE 30 mins before training and then 6g mono in my post workout drink. I think both have their uses. I say overrated because of the way most people rave about it as if it's so much better then monohydrate.

The main benefit of CEE is it doesn't need taking with a simple carbohydrate like mono does. So this makes it perfect to take before a workout. Taking Mono mixed with simple carbs before a workout results in an insulin spike and can leave you feeling lethargic after an hour or so, CEE does away with this problem :)

Soldato
Talk about bringing a thread back from the dead. Well my last post, was regarding the use of the creatine monohydrate that I had been using. For the last few months (on and off of course) I've been using CEE and this time I'm actually getting some excellent results.

When I come off it there is a noticable drop in my overall performance, and the week back on it I feel much better. My lifts have gone up & up and keep going up so all's good in the muscle building camp.

How's everyone else on here finding the use of CEE, notice anything different with it? Apart from the rancid taste that is.

Soldato
Guess its for the reasons outlined above.........you don't need to take it with a simple carb and you don't get the water retension, both of which are unfavourable when cutting.

I prefer CEE to mono as it only requires a single dose pre-workout. Using mono or CEE i don't feel like superman but i do feel less sore the following day. Considering i can hardly walk after some leg days is a good job i'm on CEE!! :eek: :D

Last edited:
Associate
My tub arrived this morning from MP and my god does it taste fowl, mixed it with with some warm milk and a weetabix for a weetabix smootjie and could still taste the sourness through it. Will keep an eye on any gains over the next month and see if anything is apparent. :)

Soldato
Wang said:
My tub arrived this morning from MP and my god does it taste fowl, mixed it with with some warm milk and a weetabix for a weetabix smootjie and could still taste the sourness through it. Will keep an eye on any gains over the next month and see if anything is apparent. :)
You mixed CEE into your food? lol why would you punish yourself like that?

Get 50ml of water or better still fruit juice (pure OJ works well) put about 3g of CEE and neck it in one. Job done in 2 seconds ;)

Associate
Chong Warrior said:
You mixed CEE into your food? lol why would you punish yourself like that?

Get 50ml of water or better still fruit juice (pure OJ works well) put about 3g of CEE and neck it in one. Job done in 2 seconds ;)

I'll give the orange juice a go in the morning, not sure about the 50ml of water though :eek: sounds pretty horrorshow ;)

Back
Top Bottom