Champion's League Final **Will include spoilers**

Man of Honour
I know there will probably be another thread etc in a few days time, but I'm starting to get soo nervous about it!! I can't think about anything else.

I really really hope that the Arsenal that went to Villareal don't turn up, but the side that destroyed Juve at Highbury do.

For some reason I reckon it could go down penalties as well. I don't know why but I reckon it could. What do you guys think?

Eboué has already said that he's up for the job of Ronaldinho who himself is starting to say that he's worried about us. He's probably just trying to take away the fact that we are such underdogs on Wednesday night.

Predictions then gentlemen?

Soldato
greenlizard0 said:
I really really hope that the Arsenal that went to Villareal don't turn up, but the side that destroyed Juve at Highbury do.

I cant see Arsenal getting a kick TBH.

Soldato
arsenal go on to lose 3-1 on the night, my preddictoo. cant really see arsenal winning as barcel have been playing well all season

whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhho?

Associate
You must believe....

Arsenal win 2-1. Get lucky with the first, catch Barce on the break for the second. Barcelona pull one back in the 2nd half but Arsenal are able to hold out under ever increasing pressure to keep the CL in England for the second year running.

Soldato
yeah i hope arsenal do it 2-1 - I can't see Barca not scoring, but I think that Henry will do the business and make sure they bring that cup home.
I think Arsenal will go down first and come back.

..oh, I'm not a gentleman though, but I hope it's ok to post here :p

Don
My head says Barca will win but i want and have a feeling Arsenal will win. The similarities with Liverpool last year are just a bit too much to be a co-incidence.

Soldato
Gunners will over turn the spaniards just like all the other teams!!!
2-0 Arsenal :eek:

Getting super nervous too !! Plus incredibly excited!

Setting off early wednesday morning which could turn out to be one of my most fantastic days of my life :D

Soldato
BaZ87 said:
My head says Barca will win but i want and have a feeling Arsenal will win. The similarities with Liverpool last year are just a bit too much to be a co-incidence.
Yeh I know the feeling.

My brain tells me Barca are going to be all over them, but I want the CL cup to stay in England :)

Nix

Nix

Soldato
I'm working that evening, and I've just realised!

I hope it's quiet because I can watch the game then :p

Obviously, I hope Arsenal win. I think it'll probably be either: 1-0 to Barcelona, 2-1 to Arsenal or down to penalties.

Back
Top Bottom