Chances of working offshore

Soldato
Hi folks, i'm a 34 year old man. Looking to change job and career. At present I work as a Dispatch Supervisior in a bakery. I have been in the current position 3 years but I've been with the same company about 15 years. I just think it's getting a bit stale and I would like to properly challenge myself.

One of the industries I was looking at was going offshore, starting from the bottom and work my way up. I had my basic sea survival certificates bosiet etc and done the Norwegian shute one as well. All my certificates ran out at the end of january. One off the questions I have is there any point of me renewing my certificates, is there a chance for someone like myself to get a chance to go offshore. I think being at the bakery has probably restricted me from getting the experience and qualifications I may need for this industry, but I am a hard worker and I am always willing to learn.

To save myself talking dribble, what I would like to get is advise on the whole offshore possibilities if any there is for a guy like me and any agency names that may be beneficial for me.

Thanks for your time folks.
You've registered in a computer forum to ask that? Bizarre.

Back
Top Bottom