Charity events in memory of Zoltan(Darren)

Soldato
Hi

As many of you know my brother Darren aka Zoltan died from cancer on the 29th of September 2004. This year is the 10th anniversary of his death because of this several members of our family are doing some events, to raise money for the teenage cancer trust. He was treated in one of there wards at UCLH middlesex hospital.

My aunty is going to have her head shaved and her hair made into a wig for a teenager with cancer and all money donated is going to the teenage cancer trust. she is doing this on the 24th of august in Harlow on stage at the link fest music festival please donate if you can. Link to her just giving page here and her facebook page

We are also looking at organising a funday with bouncy castles cakes/sweets and craft stalls bbq etc.

There is also going to be a celebration of his life on the 27th of september we are going to be doing a raffle on this night with many great prizes that have been donated to us from local companies, there will also be a special bottle of Jack Daniels single barrel that is going to be auctioned off.

555879_541778235914019_1804364896_n.jpg

1460288_541778219247354_529903329_n.jpg

Anything you can donate would be great for a very worth cause

Thanks

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
I would all so like to add if any of you are in the area you are more than welcome to join us on the 27 September at the stow snooker club Harlow Essex

Soldato
Can't believe its been 10 years. Darren was born in the same year as myself which is pretty sobering. Just made a small donation.

Caporegime
Was looking for this thread to shamelessly bump it and went straight past it on the first page. I didn't know Darren but the fact his family still hold so much love after ten years shows what kind of person he must have been.

Soldato
Was looking for this thread to shamelessly bump it and went straight past it on the first page. I didn't know Darren but the fact his family still hold so much love after ten years shows what kind of person he must have been.

Easy there. Just because other people don't shave their heads or go all out doesn't correlate towards how much they loved that person...

DRZ

DRZ

Soldato
Astounding that this was a decade ago - feels like days or weeks ago that I was reading his posts, reading about his passing away, being amazed at how his funeral went with all the cars etc.

RIP.

Transmission breaker
Don
As I have said before, still think of his sig when I see an errant fog-light display.
Gawd only knows what he would make of DRL today! :)
I hope all the anniversary events go down a storm
RIP

Back
Top Bottom