charles and camilla attacked

The fees will go up - so the level of money owed will be higher - but the threshold will go up as well from £15k to £21k for repayments.

So, your average moron who spends all his time throwing figure extinguishers off buildings when he isnt skipping media studies lectures and who will never earn more than about 18k a year wont actually ever pay a penny for his education.

article13370880c6b1e830.jpg

These people are this country's future - Supposedly :rolleyes:

Oh dear, OCUK Torries getting genuine peaceful protesting Students mixed up with rent-a-mob anarchists.

Don't brandish real students with these idiots.

Thank you. Good night.

I see. So there were no students in Parliament Square today. Well you could have fooled me.

Someone ballsed up for them to be driving through a load of protesters, someone will be sacked I imagine.

On a related note, did anyone see the guy speaking on the news about how the police hit him without provocation, then, after he finishes talking, he turns around and hurls a rock at police.

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/6224/article13370880c6b1e830.jpg

These people are this country's future - Supposedly :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

In fairness, though, compared to the students of 40 years ago students nowadays do very little protesting and kicking off. There are far fewer protests than in the 60s, and many more students. Students are generally more apathetic than they used to be, this is the first time that there have been any major protests and it's only because it is related to education.

Last edited:
Things like that sicken me Rioting like this and causing unorganised terror is disgusting and attacking Royalties even!! I mean yeah it was C&C but still!

[TW]Fox;17967686 said:
Absolute rubbish. This is the problem - people like you, and those protestors, have not even bothered to find out what the intentions are.

You will pay NOT A PENNY to obtain your education at the point of delivery. NOTHING. NIL. NADA, ZILCH.

You will go on paying NOT A PENNY until after you graduate *and* obtain a job paying at least £21,000 a year.

I have recently stopped being a student. I have a student loan. I am now paying it off through my salary and I don't have a problem with it at all. It was my education, I should pay for it.

The plans do not stop ANYONE from going to Uni. At all.

This, every single goddamn time. I graduated 7 years ago. I'm paying a large chunk of money every month towards repaying my student loan. I'll be done in January 2013. I'm 100% happy with this, because I would rather I was paying it than it coming out of the taxes of a single mother with a part time job.

The more people start getting up in arms about things, the more I keep coming back to this point. At the moment, I'm currently not sure if I'm missing something, or if everyone else is an idiot.

I'm sick to the back teeth of these idiots. Sick of them. Every single one of them are a complete waste of good O2 that the rest of us could be breathing.

GO AND GET A BLOODY JOB. You sponging, trouble making stains.

Couldn't have said it any better. The Belfast students tried to join in the rebellious bandwagon - the only problem was that only 150 blocked the street and were made to look stupid.

Complete and utter tools the lot of them.

[TW]Fox;17967686 said:
Absolute rubbish. This is the problem - people like you, and those protestors, have not even bothered to find out what the intentions are.

You will pay NOT A PENNY to obtain your education at the point of delivery. NOTHING. NIL. NADA, ZILCH.

You will go on paying NOT A PENNY until after you graduate *and* obtain a job paying at least £21,000 a year.

I have recently stopped being a student. I have a student loan. I am now paying it off through my salary and I don't have a problem with it at all. It was my education, I should pay for it.

So have I in the last two years so I know the system and thats *******.
They will have to pay their tuition fees yearly, I had too, and they will have to.
Mine mind you were 3k a term. Theirs could be up too 9k. I did not qualify for a tuition fee loan as my parents were deemed to earn to much even though they could not support me. 3k is easy to find with a part time job.
I was granted the smallest standard maintenance loan for rent and that was it.
There is no way in hell I could have attended fulltime uni and earnt 9k a year.

You have assumed everyone gets tuition fees loans, so unless its changed in the last 2 years that everyone gets one then fine, but I never did.

Last edited:
[TW]Fox;17967711 said:
The fees will go up - so the level of money owed will be higher - but the threshold will go up as well from £15k to £21k for repayments.

So, your average moron who spends all his time throwing figure extinguishers off buildings when he isnt skipping media studies lectures and who will never earn more than about 18k a year wont actually ever pay a penny for his education.

What a sweeping generalisation, they weren't just throwing fire extinguishers you know.

ooooh theres a riot going over there lets drive in the middle of it!

That’s not right. Look there an official looking royal car driving along minding its own business so let’s attack it because it will help our cause and make us look even more like a bunch of idiots.

[TW]Fox;17967711 said:

I love you Fox. Even though you just me made spit tea all over my HTC Desire. :mad:

[TW]Fox;17967686 said:

Indeed. Well said.

it was good tv entertainment tbh :p

gotta look at the positives though, at least the police have managed not to kill anyone at a protest recently

Back
Top Bottom