• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Check out the possible info on next ati tray tools WOW!

Caporegime
News about next release
At this moment I'm finishing adding new method of overclocking for R5xx boards. This method will be called "Driver Level".
What will do this method:
1. Overclocking will be done by Catalyst itself like Overdrive
2. Voltage will be applied by driver for GPU and by ATT for memory
3. ATT will emulate Overdrive job, but will allow to set clocks when you want it instead of when you run full screen 3D application.
4. This should work even if you didn't disable ATI HotKey poller! And clocks will not resets by that service in 3D games
5. With this method clocks will not resets when you play any video files (checked on my 1800XT, no more resets)
6. More stable overclocking. Catalyst know HOW to do overclock job better that any other utils
________
I hope this method will work without problems, but there are some disadvantages:
1. It seems that this method can be used only on video boards with Overdrive support (I will check it with non Overdrive board 1600Pro)
2. The step in MHz will be higher than in Low Level ( about 6MHz)

:D :D

Soldato
Neil79 said:
Rob43

How's that OCZ psu? ive ordered the 700watt one due saturday

Fantastic mate !! Had it for a few months now.Rock solid,you can't go wrong Quad 12v rails :D Say no more.Its also very small,which was a bit of a surprise

Much better than the 580w Hiper that it replaced ;)

Rob

Caporegime
OP
Rob43 said:
Fantastic mate !! Had it for a few months now.Rock solid,you can't go wrong Quad 12v rails :D Say no more.Its also very small,which was a bit of a surprise

Rob

Awsome my hiper i believe is causing me a lot of grief, it only has 2 12v rails..

Clicking noises coming from it with system powered down and doesnt boot the system if the psu is unplugged/off over night

Caporegime
OP
Rob43 said:
I sure did & i'll never have another ;)

Rob

ROFL , friggin pos Hiper :mad: , thanks for that :D

Anyway back to ati tray tools

The new overdrive 3 + volts are working PERFECTLY!!!! , its switching as it should when i load a 3d application and using not only the correct clocks but using the volts i set aswell!

This latest rls works wonders, and i really cannot wait to then next version

All i need now is Mem volts and maybe even fan control with overdrive 3 and for me and my x1800XT this would be the best ati application EVER.

:::: ATI HOTKEY POLLER MUST BE ENABLED FOR OVERDRIVE 3 TO WORK CORRECTLY ::::

p.s it takes a lot of me to get excited

THANKS RAY

Back
Top Bottom