Children in Need 2012

Soldato
I know this is to claw in the teeny fan-people, but so far I've been unable to watch it without thinking "why the **** are these people using this, of all events, to promote your latest single/album"? Surely you can only come out of this thing feeling "what were we thinking?" and having a cringe-a-thon? If I'm vein enough to consider the modern celebrity any less than that then I am truly depressed. If anyone of those celebrities come out thinking otherwise then they really need to rethink their motivation for life.

You're getting to the stage where Girls Aloud are miming and 'acting' their way to donations. Surely we're at the stage where we are beyond this **** and actually giving for the cause? Surely we aren't giving for the sake of it? It's not as if teenage sperm-banks are the ones giving the pounds, it's the over-18s. And the few under-18s who are putting in the actual effort, with the school performances and special events, are getting about 5% of on-air time.

Oh, and please **** off Gangnam Style. Again.

Last edited:
Soldato
did radio 1 do anything this year woth no moyles and gang? not listened to it since he went.

last year they raised a whole lot iirc, suppose the bbc would have had to put in more effort this year.

Associate
Just when you though this years CIN couldn't get any worse. Looks like a desperate attempt by the BBC to make failing morning show DJ Nick Grimshaw popular. What on earth is he doing on here:mad:

Soldato
OP
did radio 1 do anything this year woth no moyles and gang? not listened to it since he went.

last year they raised a whole lot iirc, suppose the bbc would have had to put in more effort this year.

Wasn't that for Comic Relief though? They did that marathon 52 hour show for that.

Associate
the beeb really need to dump Fearne Cotton she got as much talent as a bog of poo
and while old terry use to be good, he should really stay retired he just cant cut the mustard anymore

Back
Top Bottom