**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

Associate
I like the look of the axon 7 but at £400 its still quite a lot. Obviously not compared to a pixel at 650 or more but when you can get a oneplus 3 for less I think I would go with that as you can get the extra ram on it.

Associate
I like the look of the axon 7 but at £400 its still quite a lot. Obviously not compared to a pixel at 650 or more but when you can get a oneplus 3 for less I think I would go with that as you can get the extra ram on it.

Axon 7 has 64gb men plus sd card slot so memory should not be a problem. Screen and sound the axon is better than the oneplus 3 and I think the camera quality is pretty equal.

I got my axon 7 for £344 deliverd so it made sense over the oneplus.

Associate
Paid just over £327 including delivery when it was on offer at Amazon.de, was looking at the Oneplus but found the extra features on the Axon more tempting.

Associate
Paid just over £327 including delivery when it was on offer at Amazon.de, was looking at the Oneplus but found the extra features on the Axon more tempting.

Dam good price. It was over £400 when I looked on Amazon.de so I took a gamble to import direct from china with a black friday 13% off discount code.

maj

maj

Soldato
Does anyone use Mi Cloud? I've got it so it syncs all the photos on my device but when I login, the images are blank. It's not the end of the world as they sync to google photos too but was more wondering if anyone else has the same issue.

Soldato
I love it mate, I don't use it a a lot due to the size and when I am at work it might get battered to death in my pocket, but for media, music, web browsing and as a phone it is brilliant. Not really used the camera so I can't really comment on that. Wait until you get yours, if it's the first Xiaomi phone you have owned you will be gobsmacked by the quality for such a daft price.

Associate
Just shown this one to the wife... Now she's after one! Please let us know how you get on with it when it arrives :)

This Doogee Y6 Max has arrived, it is massive but it fine for my big mitts

It seems just fine for my needs, snappy enough and was a doddle to set up

If anyone buys one, don't make the schoolboy error I did and fit a cut down simcard, as it can jam if there is even the slightest space between the card and the simtray :D

maj

maj

Soldato
Followed this guide exactly as it says yet when I go to flash the rom, the duration lasts 1 second and when I reset phone it hasn't flashed it at all.

Not sure what else to try. Don't want to be stuck on the fake ROM, whatever it is. Bootloader is 100% unlocked.

edit: All sorted. Now on 8.1.2.0 (MAAMIDI) :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
Followed this guide exactly as it says yet when I go to flash the rom, the duration lasts 1 second and when I reset phone it hasn't flashed it at all.

Not sure what else to try. Don't want to be stuck on the fake ROM, whatever it is. Bootloader is 100% unlocked.

edit: All sorted. Now on 8.1.2.0 (MAAMIDI) :cool:

Did you unzip the rom twice? if not download it, unzip it, then with the unzipped file change the name at the end to zip and it should change back to a zip file again. Unzip that one and try again.

Edit. Just read your edit, glad you got it sorted.

Back
Top Bottom