**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

Associate
Got the Mi Max 3 recently as an upgrade to my 2.5 year old Redmi Note 3 Pro. For the price, Xiaomi phones are incredibly hard to beat!

Associate
Soldato
Mi Mix 2S is down to 2699 rmb here, and my Mi5 has seriously slowed down with some of the recent updates.
Seriously tempted, but know the Mi5 will sort itself out in another update or 2. Mi 8, even with the horrendous notch is tempting at it's current lower price.
Willpower, don't fail me now.

Associate
Xioami produce so many phones yet never quite make one with my ideal specs. I wish they could make one the same size as the Sony xz2 compact, 4000mah or above battery, 6gb or above ram with a snapdragon 660 or above on stock android would be even better.

Soldato
I know this may be a silly question but am I ok installing my online banking apps on my phone?

I know the app is from the Google play store etc but with the phone being Chinese, I have concerns about giving the phone access to my money :p

Soldato
Xioami produce so many phones yet never quite make one with my ideal specs. I wish they could make one the same size as the Sony xz2 compact, 4000mah or above battery, 6gb or above ram with a snapdragon 660 or above on stock android would be even better.

Pocophone F1 is pretty much that, not sure about the size against a XZ2 compact, but 4000mAh into a small phone is kinda asking them to change physics.

maj

maj

Soldato
I know this may be a silly question but am I ok installing my online banking apps on my phone?

I know the app is from the Google play store etc but with the phone being Chinese, I have concerns about giving the phone access to my money :p

As long as you're using an official rom you should be fine.

Really want the Poco F1, where have people been buying them from?[/QUOTE

eglobaluk.

I'm pleased I held off not getting the Note 5. The Poco seems a hell of a phone for the price. Just need to push that buy button...

Back
Top Bottom