Choose my next game!

Soldato
Okay so I'm buying less games atm as I'm trying to clear my ever growing back log. I just finished evil within on PC and infinte warfare on ps4.

I've narrowed my choices to below

Beyond two souls
Watch dogs 2
Darksiders 2
Aliennation
Final fantasy 12
Dishonoured 2 (this is even shrink wrapped!)
Shadow warrior 2

What ever I start I'll just focus on that but I can't pick! What would you guys recommend from them

Soldato
I didn't like Watchdogs 2 as much as the first one.

Not sure from that list, I'd be tempted with Darksiders 2 as I'm looking forward to Darksiders 3 :)

Associate
Final Fantasy XII is a criminally under rated game and the remaster/rejig to the job system makes it even more interesting. It's completely different to the last two games you've played (which eliminates risk of fatigue) and is very different to the other Final Fantasy's that surround it. In my book it's the last great Final Fantasy.

Soldato
OP
Evil Within 2 if you've just finished the first one. :p But otherwise, I'd've gone for Dishonored 2 as well. Providing you've done the first one, also! :p
After evil within ******** first ending I'll hold off until 2 is under a tenner, yeah I did finish Dishonoured 1, never did its dlc though a good game but was way over hyped to me

Soldato
OP
I loved heavy rain and hated 2 souls
See I didn't like heavy rain, loved until dawn and only picked up souls as I thought may of been similiar turns out It's not and so annoying character can't run and just seems abit dull I'll finish it at some point I never got far into it

Back
Top Bottom