Cities VR (Cities Skyline in VR) for Quest 2 !

Associate
I'm thinking that it's got to be slighlty cut down right? I mean for the biggest cities surely that requires a fairly beefy cpu to deal with all those npcs going about their day

Associate
I'm thinking that it's got to be slighlty cut down right? I mean for the biggest cities surely that requires a fairly beefy cpu to deal with all those npcs going about their day

It's a seven year old game. The XR2 in the Quest 2 is capable, but it's limited. I'm not expecting a huge map. I don't think it'll be comparable to the PC version of today. But likely it'll scratch an itch for casual city builder fans at the least.

Associate
It's a seven year old game. The XR2 in the Quest 2 is capable, but it's limited. I'm not expecting a huge map. I don't think it'll be comparable to the PC version of today. But likely it'll scratch an itch for casual city builder fans at the least.
Yeah this is pretty much what I'm thinking, a great start and potentially a full pcvr version later on featuring the full pc game?

Soldato
"It keeps the core gameplay elements of the franchise intact, while offering a unique approach to the simulation through VR. We have aimed to deliver both a great entry-point to the franchise and a compelling new experience for Cities: Skylines veterans."

So a simplified cut down version then? :/

Associate
"It keeps the core gameplay elements of the franchise intact, while offering a unique approach to the simulation through VR. We have aimed to deliver both a great entry-point to the franchise and a compelling new experience for Cities: Skylines veterans."

So a simplified cut down version then? :/
Yeah expected really, hopefully a full pc version will come later if this is successful

Back
Top Bottom