Citizen Gaming PC Case Fan

Associate
Afternoon all!

I got the 'Citizen Gaming' pre-built gaming PC a week or so ago. I'm absolutely in love with it. It's been a long time since I've had a PC that's capable of playing new games

I was wondering whether anyone else has bought this build? The front case fan wasn't plugged in, which I didn't notice for a solid week so it's not a huge issue, but now I've plugged it in myself as it seemed the sensible thing to do. I was wondering, would there have been a reason this wasn't plugged in?

I can understand why they didn't. The cable for the fan is very short and impossible to route around the back like the rest of the cables. I've had to run the cable straight from the fan and in front of the motherboard so it doesn't look as neat as the rest - not that it bothers me much

So yeah... Does anyone know if there would've been a good reason to not plug that front case fan in? I'm guessing it was because the cable couldn't be routed properly...

I put a pic below showing how I've had to run the cable due to its shortness. So I can understand why when building they didn't want to do this... Maybe?

Ta! :p

RqBHZlT.jpg

Man of Honour
It most likely was either missed by the builder or came loose during shipping? As long as it works ok then all is good to go :cool:

You can also buy a fan extension cable to route out of sight if you want to clean up the look? Only a few quid :)

Soldato
also OCUK offer different standards of build. normally when you hand a custom shopping list to them, can range from build cost of £50-100+ due to cable management etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom