Clash of Clans

Soldato
OK and me Egon = grinch.

So that's 2 :p

Need people to post and then we can collate.

Edit: Going to edit this post with names. I might even make a google doc which can be updated by anyone, then it is just the link that needs to be in the first post :)

Spit = SpitWrath
Egon = Grinch
Fireskull = Fireskull
Sgt Pepper = Daniel-UK
J1nxy = J1nxy
Snow-munki = snow-munki
xxalxx = xxxAlxxx
rotters = rotters
Lonewolf = Sultanauk
JDMaverick = 5harp

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Hey guys.

Some more serious clan talk:

Clearly the clan is growing. I've personally hit a point where upgrades are a considerable amount of money which makes it a task to raid enough to do the upgrades. Slow going!

I think the minimum lvl for randoms should be updated to min lvl 50. This just stops really poor donations. I think that any OCUK forum member should still be allowed in at any lvl. As said by Rave, we aren't full so they should be allowed in.

This does raise the issue of dead wood. We can't hold on to too many players that are just not active at all. More communication is needed on the forum or somewhere.

Other than that, I also think the troop donated column is a bit misleading. It's very easy to request more troops than you donate. But if you stop requesting, how can anyone donate?

I'm personally trying to keep my figures respectable but I won't judge those that have high donations and even higher troops recieved.

Last edited:
Soldato
Made a Google spreadsheet to keep updated. BEWARE - It is editable by all... so I have made a copy, just in case.

Gatzi, is it worth putting this in the first post? That way it can be easily found and still updated by anyone then.

http://bit.ly/ZHWuv3

Associate
OP
Thanks, first post updated.

I encourage all OCUK members to join the clan. We are not full and the more the merrier!

With this list we can keep a better eye on who is not active and who is a forum member, therefore hopefully keeping you in the clan.

Previously it was not always known and we had a lot of randoms, who were kicked for inactivity.

Permabanned
Hey guys.

Some more serious clan talk:

Clearly the clan is growing. I've personally hit a point where upgrades are a considerable amount of money which makes it a task to raid enough to do the upgrades. Slow going!

I think the minimum lvl for randoms should be updated to min lvl 50. This just stops really poor donations. I think that any OCUK forum member should still be allowed in at any lvl. As said by Rave, we aren't full so they should be allowed in.

This does raise the issue of dead wood. We can't hold on to too many players that are just not active at all. More communication is needed on the forum or somewhere.

Other than that, I also think the troop donated column is a bit misleading. It's very easy to request more troops than you donate. But if you stop requesting, how can anyone donate?

I'm personally trying to keep my figures respectable but I won't judge those that have high donations and even higher troops recieved.

Good post Gatzi, I am happy to do a clear out if people want to start submitting names for consideration. I have been busy the last few days so not been on as much.

Associate
OP
Got bored and started a feeder clan. I'll see how it goes and be back to the main clan in a bit if it goes badly. I'll promote up any decent players.

You guys try and recruit ppl for the main clan, I know it's not easy but keep trying.

Anyone who is low lvl or not very active, come join the feeder clan: OCUK Nubs

Back
Top Bottom