Clash of Clans

Caporegime
Not a fan of the update so far, everything takes way too long. Not even halfway to the capital upgrade and apparently there’s a war this weekend? Can’t even move any of the defences around either.

Underboss
@JimboTheGiant

I really think you should consider your position as Leader

I think you should pass it on to someone else (Cliff Richard was the next inline) or Elashro, or even Fury

i know I've had it in the past, happy to have it back as a temporary position until we find a more suitable person ?

what do you think ?

Soldato
Not a fan of the update so far,
Same.

My clan consist of just my 5 accounts so capital upgrades are going to be very slow!

BH was maxed a long time ago on my main even though I dislike the whole idea of it. Proper village is running out of stuff to upgrade too so would have liked to see some new content for the real game rather than more side show bling.

Associate
Same.

My clan consist of just my 5 accounts so capital upgrades are going to be very slow!

BH was maxed a long time ago on my main even though I dislike the whole idea of it. Proper village is running out of stuff to upgrade too so would have liked to see some new content for the real game rather than more side show bling.
Why not join the OCUK clan then?

Soldato
Why not join the OCUK clan then?
Clans aren't really for me, I prefer the freedom to play exactly how I want :)

I know I started my own, but that's just because some achievements are impossible to reach without - donations, war stars etc. I'll never get any of the cwl ones though! :cry:

And of course joining a clan won't alter my gripe of no added content in the main village.

Back
Top Bottom