** Clash Royal **

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Just started. What's with every noob having little dragons that rape me, and me having none?! Cannot even compete against pubbie scrubs!

Soldato
haha yep. i panic and try to be too aggressive as i just need the 1 tower; end up losing :(

yeah losing a match or two in a row means less patience which means less likely to win the next one.. its a downward spiral!!

massively frustrating game. I hover between 2800 and 3100 and havnt progressed from this range for weeks and weeks...!!

Soldato
Finally after getting to Legendary arena for the 3rd time I have stayed there for about one week now at about 3100 (I think I should stay in Legendary from now on). Having 10/7/4/1 helped with that. Card level is everything and obviously skill. Just going to work on my current deck for few weeks, and hopefully I will get Princess from the shop eventually so that I can buy it.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
I love this game, play it every single day. Currently about 3200 / Lvl 10

Clan Battle was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. My clan hit the chest within a few hours. Then everyone just kept playing it non stop, seriously it was so much fun!

Hopefully they bring it back!

Soldato
I love this game, play it every single day. Currently about 3200 / Lvl 10

Clan Battle was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. My clan hit the chest within a few hours. Then everyone just kept playing it non stop, seriously it was so much fun!

Hopefully they bring it back!

What clan u in? Also, clan battles are week on week off

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
What clan u in? Also, clan battles are week on week off
It's called 'Top Bants Bruv' :D If you are active and want to join let me know and I will kick someone.

Finally reached the new Legendary Arena (3800). Main aim is to get to 4000 but some of the levels of the players I come up against is just too much..

Associate
Just to let you know the latest update seems to not be working on IOS. It gets to 50% and takes you to the appstore with no option to update....

Back
Top Bottom