• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Coil whine gigabyte 3070 gaming oc ..

Associate
Hi. My card is two weeks old and i can hear it coil whine under load( withcher 3, crysis 3, wow on 1440p) sometimes i could hear it even when i am browsing websites on chrome. It is a reason to RMA or it is usual for rtx 30xx??

Last edited:

rn2

rn2

Associate
That's not great. I personally would expect better for the prices. But maybe its the PSU causing the 3070 to whine... I wouldn't know.

Associate
Hi. My card is two weeks old and i can hear it coil whine under load( withcher 3, crysis 3, wow on 1440p) sometimes i could hear it even when i am browsing websites on chrome. It is a reason to RMA or it is usual for rtx 30xx??

Its a lottery, my Titan x was silent , My titan xp whined and buzzed like a champ yet my 3080 is again slient. Is there anything wrong with your card ? No.

Back
Top Bottom